Fantasy feeder - server migration

There has not been any new people in the past few days. Is that why?
5 years

Fattening a thin girl

Just kid around with her. Sometimes researchers have said that hanging around with fat people will make you fat. Ask your girlfriend if she is worried about gaining weight hanging with her friends. She'll probably give you a clue about how she feels about being fat.
5 years

South nj meet?

It's kind of more than that. The very few women who pay attention to a 68 year old man always end up asking for money. I'm kind of out of place here, and a meet up would be even more awkward.
5 years

South nj meet?

I am in SJ, but probably would not meet up, since I am old and married.
5 years

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

fatsmagic:
Have you had experience of this John ?

I am 5' 9" 215 pounds and 38B. I like to wear bras, because they fit. I usually don't crossdress much more than that. I own some clothes, including maternities. I've never gone out in public, other than Halloween decades ago.
5 years

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

I think it might be hard having breasts, needing a bra, needing clothes with extra room in the chest, and not crossdress. Maternity clothes also fit much better to the men who have large bellies.
5 years

Got wife to (most probably) forego weight loss surgery

WLS is very bad, and I have known so many people who have died from it. I never discourage my wife from dieting, but I would do everything in my power to talk her out of WLS. Also remember that WLS people regain the weight, so stopping someone from having WLS does not make them any smaller.
5 years

Type 2 diabetics experiences

Watch your sugar intake, take your medicine.
5 years

Very obese people people losing weight on ff

A lot of time, these people just want to brag about losing weight. Anytime someone mentions that they lost weight, I reply with "I'm sorry to hear it." or "I hope you find it."
5 years

How to stop girl i'm starting to date from exercising?

You can't tell her how to run her life, nor can you change her preferences, if she would rather be thin. All you can do is be honest and mention that you prefer larger women. You might lose her, but at least you're being honest with her. She can either pass on the relationship with you. Try to work things out, or choose to be less active.
5 years