What are you drinking now??

Violette_Luxe wrote:
Dr. Pepper 10.
It is too for women!smiley

WHOA!

CATCHPHRASE!

It's my night off, I got a few friends coming over and I already started...lol

soooo, Red Bull and Pinnacle Gummy Vodka! THE BEST!
12 years

Happiness

I know I only show up from time to time, not very regular around these parts but, when I do...I like to throw in my 2 cents and try to get people pondering.... So, here I go again...

I've been unhappy the past few months with my marriage, with my job, with most of my friends around here in Philly. I moved 4 hours from home, friends, my mom... smiley Anyways...

It all came to a point the other day and I told her I'm just not happy. I want out and I want to be happy. It's been turmoil for the past two days and last night she made a comment that kept me tossing and turning all night. I asked a few of my best friends and thought I'd pose it here too...

"It seems you are seeking a fictitious happiness that won't ever exist. Happiness comes in moments. You can't have it all the time"

What do you all think? I think it's a lie.... I think you can live happy 24/7 and when you realize you aren't...it's time to make a change!
12 years

If you "like-like" a friend...

I agree.... Even though I'm not available, I fell head over heels for a girl and we became really good friends.

one night she called me at 3am after I got home from the bar and needed picked up from the police station.

Sure she could have called a cab, or her g'rents. But, she confided in me and, the next day I spilled the beans. The hard part is that when we work together, we are very 'flirty'...the chemistry is beyond amazing and she denies feelings ALL the time.... because I'm not single. She respects that.

But, after telling her how I felt...she blushed and walked away with a smile...and over the past year our friendship has taken huge strides.... we are BFFs lol I go to her with just about everything as she does me...

Now, I'm not happy with where I am. The relationship, the job. yadda yadda.... and I plan on changing that. Hopefully, when I move out of this house and get a newer better job (Hard to get involved with an employee)....it will work out between us. In fact, the past week has been great...huge strides towards a potential thing since she found out I was leaving my lady to be happy elsewhere....

Long story short (TO LATE!)

TELL THEM! If they can't accept it and they decide to stop talking to you, what kind of friend was it anyways?!
12 years

Legal questions?

Not to sound like a dick but, when you post pics/vids on the internet, you are asking for everyone in the world to be able to see them, all the time, anytime...

It's really user fault and the sites have to do nothing about this
12 years

Favorite movies?

The Goonies

That will ALWAYS be #1 in my heart!

I also love

GoodFellas
My Cousin Vinny
Pirates of the Carribean (All 4)
Super Troopers
Iron Man (Both)
Captain America
Spider-Man (1 & 2)
The Hangover
All 7 SAW movies

Just to name a few.....
12 years

Help with a change

I was so misled by the subject.... Every night on the way to work there is a meth addict standing around UPenn with a sign: "Hungry, Help with Change"

To bad that money would go to drugs...

Anyways

You should def pick names that are you. Something that is about you, who you are, what you do.... I'm a HUGE Shionedown/music fan so my email is ForeignSoul83 My birth year with a nod to 'Devour' by Shinedown..

My s/n here is my nickname from friends for over 12 years.

but, you know.... pick something you'll be happy with. Sometimes, in my e-fed/roleplay games, it takes me weeks to come up with a good name I'm happy with.....lol
12 years

Favourite album?

Two albums I can't believe I forgot how awesome they are:

"Live in Texas" Linkin park (Best of both great albums, Hybrid Theory and Meteora)

"One" by Ra their biggest hit 'Do You Call My Name' kicks it off and it's solid and excellent the entire way through!

I have to add
'Cracked Rear View' by Hootie & The Blowfish Hold My Hand, Time, Let her Cry....an amazing album. I miss the 90's
12 years

Sopa pipa

Did I mention, in addition to the loss of American jobs/work....they would also spend MILLIONS on staffing to try and enforce both of these acts?!

Piss on that
12 years

Sopa pipa

The president only gets three Veto allowances a year. And he already used one on letting Michael Vick have a pitbull again....

Anyways, I support the Anti-Sopa/Pipa things. I think it's rediculous....

I mean, FF could be shut down because someone posted their favorite music video in the forum!

It will never pass.... nothing to worry about lol
12 years

First post

Hmmm... I just kind of showed up and started posting in random threads, unknown by all.

Your style is probably better...hahaha....

Welcome! Lots of great peeps here! Looks like you'll fit in nicely with this online fam...
12 years