Fat belly

I love huge bellies, especially on a woman. Particularly nice is when it flows over the front and sides of her tight pair of jeans and jiggles with every step she takes. Love to stuff and caress swollen bellies, my own included. After gaining over 100 lbs. myself, I now sport a huge 61" gut that I love. Like to see guys with enormous bellies also.
8 years

You know you are into feedism if....

I would have to say "Both or number 3". I guess I am more into feedism than I imagined.
8 years

Weighing in public

I like getting weighed in the doctor's office as well. Especially by the cute nurse who keeps track of my progress each time I am there. And I like it when my female doctor gently scolds me for getting heavier. I always pledge to try and lose some weight but know full well that I will return next time even fatter and enjoy her comments about my weight once more.
8 years

For the married gainers

When first married I was about 175 lbs., down from a high of 205 lbs. 5 years earlier. After marriage I slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over a 12 year period to 305 lbs. Now reside around 275 lbs. My wife who was very petite at 5' 0 " tall, weighed 110 lbs. when married and has gained 60 lbs. While she is not thrilled with my gain and her own, she has accepted it. She knows I like fatter women so it has been easier for her to not worry about her weight. I would love to see her reach 200 lbs. so we will see what the future holds as we age, become less active and hopefully grow fatter.
8 years

So i think i've put a little weight on.....

You have gotten fat. Love your double roll belly and the way it bulges out onto your thighs. Love to see you gain even more.
8 years

Help! my best friend is making me fat!

It would be great if you kept all of us posted on your gaining. You will find plenty of encouragement and support here and we would really enjoy it as well. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
8 years

Why do you want to be immobile

Like Fatboy110, the thought of eating endless amounts of food and watching myself grow fatter and fatter turns me on like crazy, so the sexual arousal part is very important to me. And the thought that a female FA would also get aroused by feeding me and making me fatter really turns me on as well.
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

Stuntgirl:
I reached my all time high and original goal of 250 in 2015.. I always told myself I would stop here, but now I can't stop eating (stuffing) and I don't want to stop gaining, I am shooting for 300 in 2016

That's fantastic. Love the way 250 lbs. looks on you. So sexy. Can't wait to see more of you on your way to 300 lbs. Thanks for sharing.
8 years

What you feel after gaining

Mime:
Just feeling so much rounder all over.

People definitely seem to like hugging me more often.

Being told by a friend that for a big guy I've still got a cute a*s.

Feeling more self confident as I continue to grow bigger.

Enjoying filling out all my clothes and in some shirts even finding that I can feel the breeze on the underside of my belly as it continues to expand outwards and now also to the sides.

The feeling of sitting down in to a seat and feeling that the fit is getting more and more snug over time.

Buying bigger clothing than I need then finding that I actually do need it as I'm growing bigger than I thought.

The feeling of abandon at being able to eat whatever I want, regardless of how fattening it is (in that case I have bigger and more servings hahaha)

And being able to set gaining goals in the how that I'll reach them singer rather than later.

:-)

And still hoping to find a feeder and push my gaining in to a higher gear...

All of the above are right on the money for me. I could not have said it better.
8 years

How do you enjoy your big round belly after a stuffing session?

I just love to sit back on the couch, unbutton my pants and let my swollen gut flow out in front of me. Then gently caress it feeling how tight, round and swollen it is. When I go to bed stuffed, I like to lay on my side and caress it all over, paying particular attention to the soft fat on my under belly. The fat is so nice to jiggle and squeeze. I then find myself completely turned-on and have to masturbate, laying on my back and marveling at how huge my belly rises up like a huge ball in front of me while I stroke myself to an orgasm.
8 years