Top 5 break up songs

hmmm, so many great seconds already metioned, hang on let me go through my ipod...

:O

I FOUND IT, THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL!!!

Gives You Hell - All American Rejects

XD

Max < loves it smiley

smiley
15 years

25 things that make you unique

Cynicalsleeper wrote
Maximum wrote

2. i have never, had sex, done drugs, or been to a rock and roll concert, lol all the things which make life....

you should go to a rock & roll concert dude, its really easy! & its great fun, your first gig is a lot less scary a prospect than your first sex smiley

lmao i agree, just something i've never got around to doing smiley
15 years

25 things that make you unique

1. I love the colour rainbow and not those crappy excuse for a crayon things, red, yellow and blue together, everything with colour has to have red, yellow and blue in it for me...

2. i have never, had sex, done drugs, or been to a rock and roll concert, lol all the things which make life....

3. I am incredibly shy, people wonder y i don't talk, i just tell them i got nothing worth saying... (by the way, this is in RL, on the net, i'm a different person smiley)

4. I'm watched "40 yr old virgin" and saw so many similarities to myself, i thought i may have been watching my future... this scares the S**T out of me...

5. I am afraid of death, spiders, and getting lost in space, not the tv series kind, the kind where u loose contact with the space ship and float endlessly, with no way back...

6. I'm a sucker for a pretty face, i know it's incredibly superficial, but a girl could have the most horribly disfigured body, and I'd still love them if they had a cute face...

7. I severly detest people who aren't a certain level of "smart" hey, you don't have to be a genius, but if i have to explain what i'm saying every 5 mins, it's better if we go our seperate ways...

8. "Only Kindness Matters" jewel kicks ass (classic jewel that is) and this is so true, if u do nothing else with ur life, at least be kind to others, i can't stand rude or mean people...

9. I think in music, i don't know why but i always can come up with a song which can better explain the way i'm feeling then i can say it myself...

10. I have alot of incomplete thoughts, as demonstrated by my over use of "..."

11. I love toys, i own more then any 19yr old rightly should, and i can't stop buying more...

12. I love good storytelling, be it in a book, a movie, a tv show or even a song. I admire those who are so good at it...

13. I have a thing for "different" stuff. Like names, I love all those wierd and wonderful ones u've never heard of before, but ones like "Mary"? too boring... (no offense any Mary's on here!)

14. I have an alter ego, who is everything i wish i could be, unfortunatly it's just alot of fantasy... wish it were real...

15. ever since i got msn, i'm crazy about emoticons, u should see my collection, lol people won't talk to me cause i use them too much smiley

16. I hate "plodders" this is what i call people who just go along not thinking or worrying or are even aware of thier surroundings, u encounter them mostly as people walking too slow in front of u, or idiots on the road... these people need to hurry up and get a purpose.

17. I am extremely passionate (often to my own disadvantage) about everything. I don't get how people can simply "not care" sure we all have bad days, but to be like that everyday? My fire burns too strong to ever be like that...

18. I'm a nerd, not like "smart" kind, but like kind who loves games and cartoons and all stuff which is generally considered "uncool"

19. I can be opinionated, but i'm also rather open minded, nothing beats a good in depth conversation about the finner things in life...

20. I love my hair, always got to check it out if i see a mirror or reflective glass, my rents tell me it's the "wog" in me, lol finaly starting to get it the way i like it...

21. I love the improbable fantasy's of weight gain in the stories here, but doubt i could ever do something like it in real life, fun to be as big as a house in ur imagination, but i got to much to do with my life to be restricted by that...

22. I desperatly want to meet a girl who likes me for me, with my experience it seems more and more likely that it won't happen, always seems to be somthing wrong with me that just can't be liked...

23. I have a rather ecclectic view on religion, born and raised as a catholic, i have strayed due to the attrocities committed by priests and the attempted cover ups, i think humans ruin any chance a good spirituality has, better to keep it personal...

24. I have MAJOR issues with sexual stuff, aside from the fact that i'm a virgin who finds the prospect of sex scary, i abhore any abuse of the sexual kind, i am 100% against capital punishment, but give me a rapist or pedophile and i'll gladly kill them with my bare hands... (and no i'm not a victim of such things, though people seem to think that when i mention this...)

25. I love space, my greatest desire is to have a spaceship of my own and expore the vast reaches of the universe, i love watching the stars any chance i get, and the lovely moon who enhances them all... (lol people think i'm wierd cause i'll stop at ANY moment and just look up...)

hmmm, challenging, but i've done worse...

lol

Max

smiley
15 years