Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Ateitall:
I had the same idea on another thread...this would be amazingly fun!

Great minds think alike I guess. Wouldn't really need any tech skills, Just having a little pocket sewn into the choker and having it be wide so it doesn't shift around should do it.
3 years

Fullness phrases that really do it for you.

SilverRaven:
“Urp, uuuuugh… I can’t move…”, that’ll do it for me. Well, that and just not being able to stop burping 😂.
Oh yes. That's the one that works for me. Hiccuping is also sexy.
3 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

That gives me a neat idea for using a remote control egg vibrator.
Have her wear a choker with the control tucked into it so the swallowing motion presses the button.

Tie her hands to the bedposts and hover a spoonful of delicious fudge in front of her lips.
Whisper tempting things into her ear.

If she wants to taste, she must get buzzed. If she wants to get buzzed, she must taste.
3 years

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

I would love to do this to someone, but only if I knew she truly wanted it and enjoyed it.
Though it would be fine if she wanted to *pretend* to resist a little and had a safeword.
I have a kind of weird mix of dom/nurturing impulses in that I'd like to stuff her with food and beer untill she's too full and tipsy to get up but I also want to cuddle and stroke her hair and tell her that she's my beautiful plump angel for letting me do this to her.
3 years
123   loading