Any guys wand a bbw body?

Really, it feels really weird as a straight male. I say straight but would transition to a female body in heartbeat!
3 weeks

Any guys wand a bbw body?

It sounds weird, but I wish I could have a bbw body as a man!
3 weeks

When you were smaller, did you get envious of bigger bodies or wish you had someone’s body?

I even get envious of women. Their bodies are just so beautiful!! Sounds weird but I wish I could gain in the place women do!!
3 weeks

When you were smaller, did you get envious of bigger bodies or wish you had someone’s body?

Is it a normal to be envious of bigger people when you first start your journey of gaining. I’m not trying to go full throttle and gain really fast. If I can gain 30 pounds in a year that would be great. But I don’t want to be too drastic, I want to enjoy the gain. Then I see bigger people and want it now!!
3 weeks

Bedtime snacking with your spouse or partner

It’s finally got me over my gaining fear. She reached over the other night and rubbed my belly, didn’t say anything just a touch!!
4 weeks

Bedtime snacking with your spouse or partner

So recently my wife and I have been snacking in bed before we go to sleep. This is new to me but she’s an old pro. For me it’s a freeing and the best part of my day now. I look forward to this every single night. Ever since we started this her snacking has had an uptick in portions and I find myself feeling the need to keep up with her. Our sex has picked up too. She’s not into the kink but has always been accepting and supportive and dabbled with it for me through the years. I feel like something has changed since I started eating with her. Anyone else have a similar experience?
4 weeks

Best macaroni

This recipe awesome!! It has heavy cream, cream cheese and tons of flavor. It will be the creamiest most decadent Mac and cheese you’ll ever eat!!thecookful.com/creamiest-mac-and-cheese/
1 month

What’s it like to start gaining when your fit?

Thank you for the response. It was very insightful. The heavy cream concerns me. A lot of fat and the supposed delay in gains. It very nice to have some feedback from others. This lifestyle/kink feels very lonely a lot of times.
1 month

Thank you for your feed back. I’m on vacation this week, I’ve been trying to eat and not care! My stomach is so full and stretched feeling. It’s extremely exciting but I’m full of anxiety about it all at the same time!!
1 month

Thank you!! I appreciate the advice. I’m trying to make some online friends here.
1 month
12345   loading