Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

I really like before and after photos of once-thin men who became fat. Or the photos of men who were skinny, puny, bairdless little teenagers who have now grown into stocky adults with big bear belly, nice beards and big, thick arms.

I have of course always liked bigger men, but I don't like it if they are too big, and for me it has to be well proportioned. So it depends on what type of fat in men. Anyway, I've always been addicted to fat and gaybears.

Otherwise I don't want to gain any more weight. It's disabling for running and climbing mountains (I like hiking and landscape photos) And socially I'm not ready to be judged by thin people, since I don't have great relationships with others in general.
4 weeks

When did you notice you had an interest in bigger people or weight gain?

Unlike you . I have all body types in my family (thin, skinny, overweight) so I don't think that's where my attraction to bigger men comes from. Even as a child I had a fascination with bigger men. But I can't figure out when or why it started. And, does there need to be a triggering event?

I just think I'm neurologically programmed to be sexually and exclusively attracted to big or big, muscular men. For me, the more mass there is in fat, muscle, width, or height, the better. I can't be sexually attracted to a thin man.

After growing up. I have lots of other new fetishes and kinks which are attached "exclusively" around the same part of the body "the bellies". (thanks internet and TV) Most of these fetishes did not appear during adolescence but rather at the beginning of my twenties. They sometimes simmer for several years in the corner of my mind before germinating and becoming kinks or fetishes.
4 weeks

Affirmations or positivity from strangers.

I doubt. I very rarely have good interactions with strangers. Maybe I just live in a city, region, or country full of assholes. But anyway I know it's either due to my appearance. I think there must be places on earth where people are less rude and stupid. When I leave the house and have to go somewhere, I sometimes have mild anticipatory anxiety and fear of running into assholes. And no it's not psychosis or paranoia. So no, it would surprise me if I received affirmations or positivity from strangers one day. I don't expect anything from others.
4 weeks

Belly gaining and asexuality.

FAMGM:
I’ve certainly found that the fatter I’ve got the less important actual sex is. I can well imagine that at 600 lbs I won’t care about it.

Stockylove:
And more the dick is buried and disappear. Coïncidence?

I do not think so 😉

Munchies:
Eh

I take your meaning, but I want to emphasis that the size of your fat pad or how buried your dick is has nothing to do with your libido. It also doesn't mean you can't have sex. You might need to get creative, but that's it.

I bring this up because a lot of people with dicks worry that if they get really fat, even with a willing partner, that's the end of their sex lives.

And yes. This can include some ace peeps.

Stockylove:
I know. It was a joke. I didn't mean what I wrote. But, now that I reread my message, I understand that I was taken seriously. I should have pointed out more explicitly that this was a joke.

Munchies:
Hey, I ain't got nothing but love, hun.

😉
1 month

FAMGM:
I’ve certainly found that the fatter I’ve got the less important actual sex is. I can well imagine that at 600 lbs I won’t care about it.

Stockylove:

I do not think so 😉

Munchies:
Eh

I take your meaning, but I want to emphasis that the size of your fat pad or how buried your dick is has nothing to do with your libido. It also doesn't mean you can't have sex. You might need to get creative, but that's it.

I bring this up because a lot of people with dicks worry that if they get really fat, even with a willing partner, that's the end of their sex lives.

And yes. This can include some ace peeps.

I know. It was a joke. I didn't mean what I wrote. But, now that I reread my message, I understand that I was taken seriously. I should have pointed out more explicitly that this was a joke.
1 month

FAMGM:

I do not think so 😉
1 month

JN_TumLover56:
Don’t know if this answer your question or anything… But when it comes to Feederism or anything kinds relating to a certain body part, I don’t think you really need sex to make it worthwhile??

I mean speaking from experience I have enjoyed plenty of naughty time with plenty of interests and partners in the past and I never really had to do any penetration during any of it. It’s like having belly play time, is pretty much sex to me. But like I said it’s just me, not the next fella would agree with myself.

yes I am like that too. I put the practice of feederism at the same level of importance as sex. Sometimes it is even more important. In truth I have the impression that certain kinks are so invasive and all-consuming that they put everything else into the background, or even eclipse it completely (and that's not a problem in itself, it's just a different way of experiencing sexual pleasure)

Anyway, I feel so happy and lucky to be born in a time where you can find people who have the same kinks and fetishes as you, and then be able to meet them through the internet. I don't know how people did it before.
1 month

JN_TumLover56:
Don’t know if this answer your question or anything… But when it comes to Feederism or anything kinds relating to a certain body part, I don’t think you really need sex to make it worthwhile??

I mean speaking from experience I have enjoyed plenty of naughty time with plenty of interests and partners in the past and I never really had to do any penetration during any of it. It’s like having belly play time, is pretty much sex to me. But like I said it’s just me, not the next fella would agree with myself.

yes I am like that too. I put the practice of feederism at the same level of importance as sex. Sometimes it is even more important. In truth I have the impression that certain kinks are so invasive and all-consuming that they put everything else into the background, or even eclipse it completely (and that's not a problem in itself, it's just a different way of experiencing sexual pleasure)
1 month

Stockylove:
I'm writing this topic because, maybe I'm wrong but....
I feel like there are a lot of asexual people in the gainer community, and people who have kinks on their bellies and fat. Think maybe I'm a little asexual myself or on a spectrum that's close to it. Finally, if my observations are accurate and not biased, do you think you know what would explain this?

Munchies:
First thing you gotta remember is that the term "gainer" came from the LGBTQIA+ community. So, naturally, some people people from that community may prefer to use that term over feedee.

Also, these days gainer means "someone who wants to be fat". There are a lot.of ace people that engage in kink but do not want to be sexual with someome else. Being a gainer allows people to do that. Unlike feedees that prefer to be fed, most gainers prefer to do it solo or are ambivilent to being fed.

Ha i see.
1 month

I'm writing this topic because, maybe I'm wrong but....
I feel like there are a lot of asexual people in the gainer community, and people who have kinks on their bellies and fat. Think maybe I'm a little asexual myself or on a spectrum that's close to it. Finally, if my observations are accurate and not biased, do you think you know what would explain this?
1 month
12345   loading