Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

Limits what I set for myself are actually growing, When I was under 200 kilos, I said myself 200 is limit. Then said 500 lbs is fine, Now when over 500 lbs, thinking that 250 kilos is fine to get, but not more.
So beeing completely honest, I am widening limits for not stopping my fattening life-style. LOL
5 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

fa98:
Would be cool to see how many of these people here can do and if anyone�s done all 10!

1. Break a couch
2. Break a bed
3. Not fit into a car
4. Not fit into a bus seat
5. Break the scale
6. Have a triple belly
7. Be able to clap with your thighs
8. Hide objects in your belly rolls
9. Eat a whole cake
10. Squash someone

These all sound super hard but I bet some people have done at least one!

6,7,10 I havent done, all other things have happened. 3 kinda happened, I wasnt able to fit to front seat of Mazda3, but was able to lay all trip on back-seat. So technically I somehow fitted to car, but was totally unable to sit there.
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

HectorSpectre:
If someone is turned on enough it's actually possible to cum without even having to touch the dick.

Same with me.
5 years

Wider than you are tall?

I am there when sitting, my lenght is 186 cm and belly is 196 cm, so getting close to two meters.
5 years

Unhealthy?

I am happy to be fat, I have shortage of breath when moving fast or is in need to pick up some items.
I am in great difficulties to put socks to my legs, but still I am not unhappy with my fat body.
7 years

How long have you been fat?

I was fat at kindergarten, at school I was obese, in college I was morbidly obese and now I am supersized, doing well.
7 years

Your biggest gain in a week?

3 pounds (from 467 to 470)
10 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

blank009 wrote:
She is Georgia Davis britains fattest teenager. She weighed 35 stone at 15, went to an american weight loss camp and slimmed down to 15 stone. Since she returned to Britain her weight has gone back up to 40 stone aged 17.It was all over the papers here.

Some news about her:
www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5065518/britains-fattest-teen-georgia-davis-loses-18-stone.html
10 years

Family/friends reaction

Family is kinda accepted me as I am.
Only occasionally teasing me that I must diet.
11 years
12345   loading