Bigbigbri

BigBigBri 8 months
172.58.95.64, big90sbaby@gmail.com

Posted the same topic about being stuffed 10 times across the forums which also resulted in flooding the shouts page. One day off and a warning to please avoid spamming again. All topics cleaned up except for the one in Personal Ads where it belongs.

hylia 1 hour
Oh my God can we make sure that annoying girl stops spamming her shit???
5 years

Can't navigate to the about page

If a profile isn't showing, it's because it has been (possibly temporarily) removed by site admin for an unspecified reason that breaches site rules, ranging from asking for money or selling content to posting stolen or insulting content/etc.
5 years

Lexluther/jerrythomas120

He keeps getting reported by women on here for being rude to them, just logging a couple of incidents here:

Lexluther 4 months
73.168.48.61, shon.wux@gmail.com

gretel 8 hours
profile: He was being very nasty

She sent in a report but it's a little confusing, I cleaned it up a bit:

Where's your friend Hansen?
11 mins
7 mins
Seriously

*dabs
4 mins
3 mins
wtf

That was wide open .
2 mins
1 min
so you're gross ok
bye

XD are you mad
Posting pictures of your nasty body
And a nastier personality
14 secs

Lexluther has entered

Reported

Lexluther has left

Lexluther has entered

Lexluther has left

Lexluther has entered

Since you want to be an as whole...I got something for you
Just wait

Lexluther has left
Is that why you've tried messaging everyday? for having a nasty body?
Lmao

Lexluther has left

I gather he said she had a nasty body and nasty personality, she reported him and also laughed at him saying her body is nasty considering he's messaged her daily. Had given him 3 days off.

Jerrythomas120 4 days
73.168.48.61, Shon.wux@gmail.com

Today nerdyfatwoman reported him as well:

profile: Was rude because I declined not answering a kink question. Yes i have a screenshot.

Screenshot is below. Gave him a day off for calling her a motherf***er. He emailed back:

Title: Wtf
...you're suspending me for saying "adios mf?"

Are you adults or children? There's much worse . She got mad because I made
fun of her for trying to be a hard ass. And I'm getting sick of you guys
for not investigating this shi t and just taking people's word.

I've notified him that she supplied us with a screenshot of the entire conversation. He replied with:

That makes it worse ...so you saw how that conversation went.

If you want me to be polite then she needs to be polite as well. If all you're gonna do is cater to crybabies cause they had their ego shot down you can just ban be permanently I don't care anymore.

He's only been given -1- single day off which is less than he's gotten in the past (3 days as noted above) so he can deal with that as a reminder to behave more. If he doesn't like it then he can stop being persistently rude to women here and then they won't keep reporting him.

She wasn't particularly polite but just bluntly told him to not speak to her where he threw a few insults at her in response, so that's on him. He's deleted his old account so I don't know how many times he's been suspended but it has been a couple of times.
5 years

Currently listening to

Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better
5 years

Plumpbox

cicciona72sp 1 year
185.58.183.25, jboxy72@yahoo.it'>djboxy72@yahoo.it

Humblegrumble 1 day
profile: Not reporting for abuse but I don't know how else to report a profile for being a fraud. This is CLEARLY a fake profile. Many of the pics are altered or shopped in some way, some are candids and many feature entirely different women. Please do something

The guy's at it again, banned for mass photo theft. I checked and its tons of clearly different women.

Edit: They emailed in.
Subject: suspension?

Hi
why do you suspend me and my huby? all my pics are true and in all pics I am on it
(or my sister)
Thank you
Sara & Mark

Mmhm, there was more than just two different women shown that's for sure, so it's still not sounding truthful at all. I've now asked them for the third time to provide proof of identity if they want their account back.
5 years

Silmarilion123

Just adding that he was harassing people again as themistocles and other accounts, talking about how he has many accounts to ban evade or whatever. His real name is Geoffrey Harris.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

themistocles 4 months
46.101.110.8, uxpontumcepit@gmail.com'>duxpontumcepit@gmail.com

WillTreay 2 days
185.245.84.200, uellapontumcepit@gmail.com'>puellapontumcepit@gmail.com

DriztDuerden 2 hours
192.241.190.146, ueroppidumcepit@gmail.com'>pueroppidumcepit@gmail.com
5 years

Silmarilion123

tombombadil 2 weeks
88.202.180.249, uxoppidumcepit@gmail.com'>duxoppidumcepit@gmail.com

LitMistress 2 days
profile: Hello, This is the user who continuously makes new accounts to act like he’s doing a study on thin women choosing to gain weight. He’s the one who likes to try to insult people by calling them a lesbian. I previously I countered this man and he
-
HouseofSweets
Hey guys, please don’t accept any DMs front tom bombadil, he wanted to know how many women I think are gaining and when I told him I didn’t know he called me lazy and inconsiderate
The guy is a total prick and a tool
HouseofSweets
If theres any moderators in the room im happy ro sgare screengrabs of the orher mean crap he said to me

He's been harassing people again, banned again. The man just refuses to learn clearly.
5 years

Matt 1208d

He has now received an IP ban by H for requesting a charge back to us without contacting us or Paypal. Guy really was nothing but trouble.
5 years

Currently listening to

No Rainbows in the Desert by Unlike Pluto.
5 years

Unanswered reports thread

herpmcderp/blueskinneddevil
24.127.72.227, blueskinneddevil@gmail.com

herpmcderp 1 month
24.127.72.227, gr00bz@gmail.com

'Fatffa 1 month
profile: This user keeps contacting me. I have changed my account and blocked his old one. He has made a new account and is continuing to contact me. The last time he contacted me, he cyberstalked me, let me know that he found me, and made a veiled threat about my'

Just adding that she said she'd provide proof/etc, never did, read follow up email and never responded to it.
5 years