Uk feeder

Hi,I'm rather desperately looking for a feeder in the UK for real life feeding sessions,including funnel.
Male or female,gay or straight really isn't at all important and I'm not looking for sex.....if you get off on it,that's fine though.
Am serious and want to start packing on some serious weight.
Please message me if you're interested or want to know moresmiley
11 years

Question about gaining

It really does depend on you.
It sounds as though you can't handle huge amounts in a single go.
Best advice I can give is graze particularly after mid day and until bed on things you like.Always choose the high fat option and plenty of carbohydrate and sugary drinks.Vary the food a lot to keep your body interested.
If you can handle it,make a large shake with cream to the extent that you can handle and milk and drink as much as you can late every night before bed.
Good lucksmiley
11 years

Feedee appreciation

Good points well made.
As a formerly slim gainer,I really do understand the negative associations that fat has out there.
It's like all big decisions in life...only do it if you want to do it and YOU feel yourself that you're happy with itsmiley
I amsmiley
11 years

Explaining this fetish to bf?

Roseblack wrote:
I'm glad everything worked out for you and your partner! Just to add, I had never really thought about the idea that food and sex could go together until my boyfriend told me that he was into it. I'm so happy that he told me, as I've been able to discover new things that I like too. I think it's always good to be open and honest with your partner, you might be pleasantly surprised like my boyfriend was with me! Also, it's not good to repress what you want sexually, it makes me so sad that people are made to feel scared/ashamed of what they desire. Ideally we'd live in a non-judgemental world!
Absolutely...I just wish I had felt able to be honest with myself and others earlier about my sexual desires smiley
11 years

Pasta or burgers

If you have to choose,pastasmiley
11 years

Going to the pub?

Depends on what sort of bar/where etc...it really does!Though would never refuse Champagnesmiley
11 years

Gluttonous bisexuality?

Definitely...that's mesmiley
11 years

Msn / yahoo / skype changes

Don't understand ANY of this!!!!lolsmiley
11 years

Eating before bed?

Snacking like you say in the evening and before bed is the best way to gain.Don't expect instant results though..get into the habit of snacking at night and gradually eat a little more each evening..your stomach will grow and your appetite will increase:just don't expect it all overnight.
I guess you'll start seeing results within a couple of weekssmiley
11 years