Fat enough to play santa?

I've actually thought a lot about this, I wonder how many jolly fellows on FF play Santa every year? I can't imagine a better job with an excuse to be fat, just a shame that its only once a year. smiley
12 years

Pregnant or fat?

JulesTeak wrote:
it is a fun game to play when you're out and about

not so much when the answer's clear, moreso those middle-of-the-road-could-be-either cases

Ha, agreed, I always think "So are you currently pregnant or are you always this sexy?" Not that i'd ever say it aloud of course lol.
12 years

Stuffing clothes

My Guilty Pleasure for so long.
12 years

Whats turns you off

Layla wrote:
Maximum wrote:
Smoking

Sorry, wouldn't matter if you were the most drop dead gorgeous girl in the world, the moment you light up is the moment i turn away...

hahahaha sureeeeeeee Me and Alice both smoke and I bet you wouldnt turn away from us smiley

You two are exceptions, besides, i know you both so well that i wouldn't turn away from either of you over smoking. I'm talking perving on random girls, not close friends. smiley
12 years

Getting fat for your health...

Life Expectancy: 34.27
Lower Quartile : 29.36
Median Lifetime: 33.28
Upper Quartile : 38.69

Damn didn't think it would be that bad lol

Edit: I can't seem to get above 40 no matter what I change? :S
12 years

Fa, path to enlightment

I know having discovered this site and accepting my own thoughts and feelings in regards to this has deffinetly made me more open minded and accepting of other peoples interests and likes which aren't necessarily considered normal by society.
12 years

Who got advent calenders?

I got one, its awesome. smiley
12 years

Bbws at work in uk

I don't know about other places in Australia, but I know at the call centre where I work, such things are not an issue when hiring.

Some of the biggest people I’ve ever seen have worked here, not to mention many people with various disabilities.

It’s actually really interesting, because it’s a call centre; all the customers know is the voice, which results in some of the most capable and likeable operators being those who would normally be disregarded as incompetent if they were dealing with the customer in person.

Moral of the story, don't judge a book by its cover, you could be missing out on knowing a truly amazing person.
12 years

You're demeaning weakness...

I'm a hopeless romantic for love songs. :$
12 years

Is anyone into roleplaying?

I don't get roleplay, it usually just ends up one person telling the story, and when you try and do it together it gets confused and stuff lol.
12 years