Eating more and more

Yes. once you start, it's next to impossible to stop.
5 years

You know you're fat when:

Ciara with the Curves:
When you drop your pen at work and when you bend over to get it, the hooks on your bra clasp break! (Happened a couple months ago.)

That's quite an event for someone 38G
5 years

Hesitant on weight gain

2cute2b4gotten:
I like the feel of my fat, and I like to eat. I struggle with how I look though, and find that the people I am attracted to do not find me attractive. Therefore I fear judgement. If it was a perfect world, I would just not care and eat what I want and revel in my weight. I have been hovering for a few years in an uncomfortable place between caring and not caring how I look. This is my take on being hesitant. I hope it makes sense.

Well, you can't please everyone, so you may as well please yourself. You'll meet people who are negative about your size, but you'll also meet some that like you for you, and some that like you for your growing figure.
5 years

Hi !

For many gainers, they enjoy remarks from family and friends, because it shows that they have been successful in gaining weight.
5 years

Physical/health effects of being 380+ pounds?

You can't predict. My wife is not a feedee. She is average height and has never been close to 300 pounds. Recently, her knees and hip has given out and she is very immobile. Age has a lot to do with things. You may not have a problem being young and very fat, but add age to the equation, and you may become immobile.
5 years

Ff links show up when ff user name googled

As others have suggested, use a unique name. For example, my name is not John. I use it for privacy.
5 years

Anyone like to humiliate fatties

I find it hard to tease fat women, when they are so beautiful.
5 years

When was your oh shit im obese/really let myself go moment?

fxxf:
Things like looking down at the scale and realizing you can�t see the numbers or overhearing people talking about how it�s so sad to see someone so young letting themselves get so fat in (when talking about you).

But for the true feedee, this is usually a turn on. As someone who likes to see women gain, it is a turn on to see a younger woman being very fat.
5 years

Feedist songs

I am the Universe. LOL
5 years

Bigger boobs

It's all genetics. I remember seeing a woman over 500 pounds with two nipples, and not much else. Perhaps a 50AA chest? Not much you can do, unless you want implants.
5 years