Any other magazine like dimensions?

AnonLovesBlubber:
Dismensions magazine has stopped making content for a long time now, all that remains is their forum. Is there any other magazine like them thats going on in the modern day?

And I'll raise another question while I'm here. Do you think the modern feederism/fat acceptance community is better or worse than the 90s and 2000s? Do you think we've gained more or less popularity?

Bottom Line up front: Magazines are a thing of the past. As much as I would to see another dimensions or Bodascious magazine I don`t think that in itself would be a profitable endeavor.

During its time dimensions was one of the few outlets for fat admiration and feederism. They had the market cornered. Very few people were tied into the community. Now with it becoming well known and multiple different venue (fantasy feeder, feabie, etc) its tough to have a brand that will dominate the market lie they did.

Furthermore consider magazines. During that period playboy was doing well. Playboy no longer has a print edition. Based on this and other example I think the idea of a monthly magazine wouldn't be profitable.

Looking at modern markets and trends what I believe would do well maybe quarterly or annual print magazine about feederism supplemented by online material. A calendar with pictures of models will fall well into this. Along with a yearly party or convention.

The lessons we learn about the playboy empire is that it wasnt just a magazine. It was an experience a culture for better or worse. So when you develop any brand for feedersim take that into account. Sites like fantasy feeder have done a great job building a community and becoming centers of the feederism community i just don`t know what the next steps would be.
2 years

Any other magazine like dimensions?

AnonLovesBlubber:
Dismensions magazine has stopped making content for a long time now, all that remains is their forum. Is there any other magazine like them thats going on in the modern day?

And I'll raise another question while I'm here. Do you think the modern feederism/fat acceptance community is better or worse than the 90s and 2000s? Do you think we've gained more or less popularity?

Bottom Line up front: Magazines are a thing of the past. As much as I would to see another dimensions or Bodascious magazine I don`t think that in itself would be a profitable endeavor.

During its time dimensions was one of the few outlets for fat admiration and feederism. They had the market cornered. Very few people were tied into the community. Now with it becoming well known and multiple different venue (fantasy feeder, feabie, etc) its tough to have a brand that will dominate the market lie they did.

Furthermore consider magazines. During that period playboy was doing well. Playboy no longer has a print edition. Based on this and other example I think the idea of a monthly magazine wouldn't be profitable.

Looking at modern markets and trends what I believe would do well maybe quarterly or annual print magazine about feederism supplemented by online material. A calendar with pictures of models will fall well into this. Along with a yearly party or convention.

The lessons we learn about the playboy empire is that it wasnt just a magazine. It was an experience a culture for better or worse. So when you develop any brand for feedersim take that into account. Sites like fantasy feeder have done a great job building a community and becoming centers of the feederism community i just don`t know what the next steps would be.
2 years

Anyone here have a success story of finding a realtionship?

only met one person on this site. didnt turn into a relationship but it had the potential
2 years

Top five places to find extremely obese people

Miachu:
1. America
2. America
3. America
4. America
5. America

accurate
2 years

Spoop Skerry:
I'd like to add Culver's. Everybody above their teens is either a built farmhand, or a total fat ass ordering cheese curds and a double butter burger.

Been to a few culvers. They are just now making there way down south but this is accurate
2 years

So i made a book cover illustration for my story

EmilyW:
Making asses just right takes time, you know. I could write a book about it.

This is, without a question, an illustration for my ADEPHI story that you can find somewhere here (I'm pointing up and slightly right, if you can't see my finger because of your nose )

And I know what you all say: Why don't you, dear Emily, stop fucking around and finish that damn (what is by now) novella?

The answer may surprise you. I fucking love fucking around.
I even majored in it and have the title proudly printed on my office door in golden letters:

Emily, BFA
Batchelor of Fucking Around

But enough about me, let's see some other BFAs

wow well done
2 years

Motherly feeder stories

JaidenGrowingFatty:
I get it's probably cliché, and asking for stories of a specific thing is definitely overdone, but I can't find a different forum to ask on, and a particular image has gotten me in need of Motherly/Milf Feeder stories. Male or female feedee doesn't really matter to me, tbh

ive got one named feeding a mother and daughter
2 years

Belly button lovin

EIIe:
I LOVE belly button play!

I’m not really into into other peoples bellybuttons but I love having mine , well anything. And can definitely orgasm from it.

I think my absolute favorite is having a partner nursing (I love ANR too) and playing gently with my belly/bellybutton it’s such a sweet soft intimacy and guarantees an orgasm every time.

plus your belly button has a nice little role to it which is perfect for belly button play
2 years

First and foremost in terms of meeting extremely obese people the best place is online. In terms of friendships and relationships the most successful ones begin on dating apps or fat friendly sites like this. But night clubs, bars, sporting events and other social venues rarely have a high percentage of large people.

So here is my top 5 list of places to find extremely obese people.

1. walmart
2.planet fitness
3. all you can eat buffet
4. Church

5. Book stores
I don`t know why every time i go into a Barnes and Noble theres a plump lady browsing the bookshelves

4. Church
Going to church especially in the southern states you are like to see some really big people. Thats how i realized i was attracted to large women at a very young age.

3. All you can eat buffets
I guess this is self explanatory but it never ceases to amaze me the size of some people going up for second thirds and fourth helpings.

2. Gyms
During my times going to planet fitness it is amazing to see some really big people trying to drop a few pounds especially at the beginning of a new year.

1. Walmart
By far the best place in America (in my humble opinion) to see extremely obese people. Every trip to the store you will see some classified as obese. Alot of times they will be working there. If you are lucky you will see someone so big they require a scooter to shop. Just recently i spoke to one such lady. She told me she was married but she offered to give my number to her niece who was just as big as her.

is this accurate? post your list.
2 years