My gf is going to get huge.

Take her out to the all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants! This way you can encourage her to get her money's worth by consuming more food.
11 years

Asses and thighs

It's all good!!!

As time goes on I have really come to appreciate bellies and arms. I was always into big thighs and butts.

That's just my preference.
11 years

Too late to tell my wife?

LadyEjkua wrote:
Just tell her you think she's beautiful! Tell her she's the most beautiful woman in the world to you. She'll get the point. If she ever mentions her fat herself and says stuff like: I'm ugly because I'm fat. You can start telling that you actually like her fat and that there are a lot of people out there who would feel the same way.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.
11 years

Fattening places to eat out

A new Hibachi Grill & Buffet just opened up in Warwick, RI. It's cheap: $6.99 for all you can eat lunch, and the quality is surprisingly good for a buffet. Dinner starts at $9.99 and they put out a larger spread.

I took the wife out a few weeks ago and couldn't help but notice a young feeder/feedee couple seated a few booths away. They were there before we arrived and the girl was still eating as her feeder was sipping on a soda when we left.

We have been back a few times. Plenty of larger customers frequent the place, but I have yet to notice another feeder / feedee couple.
12 years

Wife hates how fat i've gotten

You'll never be able to please another, until you live to please yourself.
12 years

Fat grab during sex

Nothing here... LOL... but who doesn't like to grab the fat during sex? Silly question!
12 years

Gaining soft fat?

Since you love donuts, try getting a dozen each day and eating them all throughout the course of the day, along with regular meals. You're sure to gain weight. After you reach your goal weight, if the fat is too hard and dense, discontinue the donuts for a couple weeks. This will cause weight loss and the skin that stretched will become softer and flabby. Regulate as needed with the donuts.
12 years

Fat camp

Some but once the media caught wind you'd get a lot of bad press. Society isn't ready for it yet.
12 years

Finishing other people's meals

Don't let it go to waste; let it go to your waist!
12 years

Good drinks to help gain??

Remember to always mix alcohol with your juices for a double-whammy of calories!
12 years