Unanswered reports thread

herpmcderp/blueskinneddevil
24.127.72.227, blueskinneddevil@gmail.com

herpmcderp 1 month
24.127.72.227, gr00bz@gmail.com

'Fatffa 1 month
profile: This user keeps contacting me. I have changed my account and blocked his old one. He has made a new account and is continuing to contact me. The last time he contacted me, he cyberstalked me, let me know that he found me, and made a veiled threat about my'

Just adding that she said she'd provide proof/etc, never did, read follow up email and never responded to it.
5 years

Themistocles

themistocles 4 months
46.101.110.8, uxpontumcepit@gmail.com'>duxpontumcepit@gmail.com

Rudely complained that it was less interesting that Nerdyfatwoman didn't gain on purpose, then told her she was 'damaged goods' when she then told him to go away. 3 days off.
5 years

Weirdest mercury

Jennifer93 1 month
156.34.45.171, jennarobichaud93@gmail.com

He's back again, Squish banned this 'woman' and I immediately spotted the surname of 'robichaud'. I compared his IP details to his original IP of 156.34.45.171, and sure enough they both come from New Brunswick in Canada from the ISP Bell Aliant. Squish had banned them with:

permanent by Squish, 1 day
breaking copyright rules
I got this message today in my inbox with the picture as well" "A user on here going by Jennifer93 is passing off a profile image as their own. I was chatting with the user via pm and the image looked familiar. After doing a reverse image search I found that the profile image is lifted, cropped, and slightly edited from one of Destiny's preview images: "

'Jenna' then sent in these two lovely emails:

Subject: how?

I did not break any copyright rules.......this is seriously unfair besides I will
just come back with a new account you can't stop me.

Subject: Also

you can tell the little cocksucking faggot and further more the whole community to
go rot in a hole because your website is full of nothing but perverts pedos and
trash.

Yup, that's Jesse Robichaud alright. Stupid freak. I've IP banned him again.
5 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Techie52:
Was it good? Do you recommend it?

I enjoyed it. I liked the challenge in some of the gym battles, though some of them were a bit overpowered. Plenty of the dialogue and other details were amusing too.
5 years

Kik names on profiles?

Influx:
They probably just scan the profile for the words Kik, Skype, etc and just look at that without paying attention to the rest.

This. They might have looked at your profile to get your Kik, but they didn't actually 'read' it. All that's occupying their headspace is that they're presumably horny and they want to Kik someone, so they just zero in on that.
5 years

Jellybellyfeedee

Jellybellyfeedee 10 months
213.205.241.246, gemmamcdaid1990@gmail.com

name: Jellybellyfeedee
about me: Kik VALENTINOBBY9

www.adultwork.com/4837370 or www.adultwork.com/Boobeylicious - check me on cam

SSBBW FETISH MODEL & FEEDEE
books: Harry Potter
cars: Jeep
food: Take aways !! McDonald's curry
tv shows: Soaps
looking for: A naughty feeder what spoils me

Logged her details. It's a pity he didn't get any screenshots of her conduct.
5 years

Currently listening to

Marilyn Manson - The Death Song
5 years