Pros n cons of being fat

PinkyDear wrote:
I've posted about this before, so I'm sure it is around somewhere... but...

The pros? I am soft and smooth. I love the way my body moves, not just when I walk and parts of me bounce or sway, but when I'm riding in a car and all of me jiggles at every bump in the road. I love the way my belly feels in my lap... I could get carried away about that. I like the space I take up and how it makes me move differently as I've gained. Being able to eat whatever, whenever? Oooh Yum! But I think that is another forum. lol I could go on for hours.

The cons? The summer heat isn't fun. Stairs are not my friend, same with hills. I can't just go to any old store and buy clothes. Like it or not, people treat you differently.
Same with me...biggest cons being warm weather and sweating,cost of clothes and difficulty in doing anything that involves bending over to reach my feet:tying shoe laces,cutting toe nails etcsmiley
11 years

Fattening up a young guy

JigglyObeseLad wrote:
sign me up!
Mmmmmm,seeing as he's in Aus,maybe WE should meetsmiley
11 years

Gaining while an active mother

Having gone from 12 stone to near 18 and leading a busy life with a job that has me running around all day,the key is to eat all evening: graze right the way through to bed time on chocolate/crisps etc after a big evening meal of fried food or carbohydrate like pasta (eat a lot of pasta)...you should start piling it onsmiley
11 years

300lbs

Having gone from 168 to 246,I really want to be 300.
My belly has gone from flat to round and jiggly and there's a nice soft layer of fat all over me.I imagine my belly will really hang at 300 and I can't waitsmiley
11 years

A guy wanting to be an ssbbw

SSBHM or SSBBW?Really don't mind...just want to be SS!I love fatsmiley
11 years

Super high metabolism : (

Graze throughout the day on high calorie snacks..savoury or sweet as you prefer.
Eat mainly each evening,focussing on a lot of carbs such as bread and pasta..build up gradually,eating just a little more each night and wash it down with a shake with cream.
Don't get too hung up on it..just eat and don't expect results..enjoy the food.If you eat what you like and want,you'll eat more.smiley
11 years

Is fat really all that bad?

The 20th/21st centuries'media/fashion world/medical world's constant,unremitting message from the moment that we are born that thin is good and to be applauded and is a sign of self control and success;whilst fat is bad and to be criticised and is a sign of no self control and failure!
If it's been drummed into you since day one,then it kind of takes holdsmiley
11 years

Sex & charlie horses

Uuuurgh!One of the worst things ever.I've had excrutiating cramp in my calf just lying in bed!lol There doesn't seem to be any real way of telling when I'm going to get it...I've heard about the banana thing (contain potassium)smiley
11 years