Fas out and about

fatnclassy wrote:
I completely understand you guys, but just don't be shy if you do go out! Us fat ladies need some attention when we're out once and a while smiley

Closet FA's aside, I don't think the guys are shy cause you're fat, they're just shy in general with any and every female they encounter, at least thats how it is for me. :$
12 years

Happy birthday hiccupx!!!

Happy Birthday Mate, I hope you have a good one. smiley
12 years

Kinda upset but not.....

The inner conflict between being happy and being accepted by society is something everyone feels.

Around here though it is a more obvious and difficult struggle as we share happiness in a part of life which society deems particularly unacceptable.

All we can do is take comfort in the fact that we are not alone, we are all in this together, there is nothing wrong with who we are and what we like, we are human, and we are beautiful.
12 years

The glory of eggnog

FluffyMcMittens wrote:
I've always wanted to try eggnog but I dont think they make it here in australia smiley This place is so lame sometimes XD We miss out on all the cool stuff like thanksgiving, halloween, eggnog, dollar bills instead of coins (the coins can end up being heavy if you have enough lol)... I'm jealous of america XD

As much as I love Australia, I have to agree with everything said here, it always sounds like you're meant to get fat in America. smiley
12 years

Unsuspecting fattening

Mate, prepared to be flamed like you've never been flamed before, and deservedly so I might add. smiley
12 years

Hilarious sex

AmicusCuriosus wrote:
Before one of my carnal acrobatics sessions with my ex, I put my Ipod on shuffle for accompaniment.

Things went alright... and then the pokemon theme song came on. We made eye contact and broke into song. My life is geeky.

Dude this is freaking epic, I want my first time to be that totally awesome! smiley
12 years