Accepting yourself as a fat person

My experience was just like Lil Rascal's above. I really began thinking of myself as a fat person once I crossed 250 lbs. And as I continued to gain I found myself more and more turned on by the thought of becoming ever fatter. Starting to wear 2 XL and 3XL clothes really confirmed for me that I am truly a fat guy and there was no going back. Crossing 300 lbs. was another major achievement which reinforced that I will live my life as a huge fatty and enjoy every minute of it, eating whatever I want, not worrying about what others may think, and embracing my now huge belly, large moobs and double chin.
8 years

Bellyhang

I first noticed my belly hang after I passed 250 lbs. Became very noticeable after I passed 300 lbs. All of my slacks then slid below my belly whether I wanted them to or not. I became the classic huge belly guy who could not keep his pants hiked up. I really enjoy feeling all the soft fat on the bottom of my 61" belly and I gently caress and squeeze it each night as I drifted off to sleep.
8 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Cleofatra:
I love cooking. My ultimate fantasy would be to have a feedee, cook all his favourite foods and just watch him indulge.
Then, when he starts getting full, take his shirt off, tie him up and force feed him a little more.
Nothing is hotter than a full-bellied man groaning with a mix of satisfaction and slight discomfort.

Afterward, I'd just rub his belly and kiss it all over and we'd cuddle and watch some tv. smiley

Oh yes please!
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

SweetLittleTreat:
In a fantasy world, I'd love to eat as much as I could fit into my belly, my appetite uncontrolled and unfathomable, until my body can no longer handle it and I pass right out. Once I awaken I am trussed and basted on a giant silver platter, my heart palpitating as I realize that I was stuffing myself to become the centerpiece for a Thanksgiving feast... And whether I'm cooked in the oven or swallowed whole, I'm happy either way!

I'd also like to do a dual stuffing with my love. He's very thin but can eat and stuff himself a LOT, and he's got such a sexy layer of pudge on his belly. I'd love for him to eat so much that his stomach becomes round and taut, so much that he has to unbutton his pants and it swells against his shirt. My already massively fat belly stretches even further, straining against the confines of my dress and maybe even splitting my leggings! When we are both stuffed past capacity, drowning in a sleepy, aroused haze, we'll both lovingly rub each other's round, bloated bellies until we fall asleep.

Oh how I love your fantasy. The thought of you being the centerpiece of a a huge Thanksgiving meal and the two of us gorging together beyond capacity is so hot!
8 years

Burgeoning bubble butts.

Most of my weight is in my belly and chest. I really wish I had a bigger, fatter butt as my pants would fit better (a size 54) and it would be a lot more comfortable sitting on benches, etc. However as much as I would love a bubble butt, flying would probably become a problem because right now I just barely fit in a coach seat with a seat belt extender and if my butt were bigger it probably would be very uncomfortable. Although I am amazed how fat, large hip women can squeeze into the smallest seats, not only on a plane but in theaters as well.
8 years

Coming out to my gf

Given that your girlfriend has been gaining weight, loves to eat and came out directly with the question, I would recommend your approach it in a way that hopefully will not offend her. Your answer could be: "I do like plumper women and you are a perfect example of what turns me on. I also like it when an attractive woman slowly gains weight. I find it very appealing." Answering it this way compliments her, lets her know you think she is really attractive, and tells her you like the idea of her growing fatter without saying: "Yes I like fat women and I want you to get fatter" which may end up not receiving the reaction you would be hoping for.
8 years

Britain is getting big

Glad to hear they are getting fat in the UK. Whenever I travel abroad I often feel like I am the fattest person in a particular country since so many cultures do not have the fast food and restaurant choices we have nor do they have the large restaurant portions. I often find myself starving for a sighting of an attractive chubby or fat woman and wishing there were more fat men like me on the streets. I will definitely look forward to going back to the UK and celebrate how fat the Brits are becoming. Good news indeed.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

PinkyDear:
Eating. ;-)
Having food bought for me. Being hand fed. Eating until I can hardly breath. Eating multiples (three pizzas, a dozen tacos, a dozen donuts, eight slices of pie, etc), getting that look from someone that lets me know they are turned on by my size, outgrowing clothes. Excuse me while I go binge on something.

Oh PinkyDear, how I would love to be in a mutual gaining relationship exactly like you posted above. I can't think of anything hotter than doing that together and growing ever fatter.
9 years

Favorite belly fat

chubbynate:
I'm curious, what is your favorite type of belly fat?

I'm starting to balloon a bit and I'm getting rounder. And all this nice soft lower belly fat is coming in and it feels so nice. So my vote is for lower belly fat.

I concur. I love lower belly fat that is so soft and jiggly. I especially like to lay in bed on my side and caress and jiggle my lower belly, especially if it follows a huge meal for dinner. Wonderful way to drift off to sleep. And lower belly fat on a woman that jiggles and shakes with each step she takes is so sexy!
9 years

Former cheerleader

The video you posted shows and incredibly hot and beautiful full-figured model. Looks great now but another 50 lbs. would be great and 100 lbs. a dream come true.
9 years