Food gets tasteless

Tara wrote:
Fast food tastes really good to me at first if I'm hungry. Then at the end it really just starts to taste terrible. Usually when that happens I put some kinda sauce or something on what I'm eating for a change of taste.

I know what you mean, i'll be starving and decide to get a few things from maccas or something and dig into it greedily, only to be almost done thinking "why did i eat this again" lol.

Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to food. smiley
12 years

Weight gaining make you horny?

Up Quark wrote:
turbogto wrote:
Just wondering if thinking about becoming bigger turn anybody on

I have never heard of anything so perverted.

LOL!!!

I was going to say something like "umm, what have you been doing on this site for 3 months if you still have to ask that question?" but your answer was much better. smiley

As for the op, yes, thinking about myself, or a girl, getting bigger, is the ONLY thing that turns me on. Which is why i'm forever grateful for the wonderful site that is Fantasy Feeder. smiley
12 years

Define a foodee.

I've always thought it was someone who enjoys food more than other people.

That could include anyone from people who love food to people who get sexual satisfaction from food.
12 years

Ever have a dream being fat?

Yep, used to have quite a few in my teenage years, not so much anymore, but then again i don't dream much of anything anymore lol.
12 years

Hilarious sex

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
Maximum wrote:
jellyfishbrains wrote:
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
I've never orgasmed. So I guess all sex for me has just been humourous.

Call me up and I'll fix this for you. It's simple

lol, theres always one who thinks if a girl has never orgasmed they can "fix it" for them. xD

I'm fairly convinced that I just cannot orgasm smiley

Careful, you're going to turn one guy into a whole line, oh, too late, 3 and counting lol. (would i be an ass if i was to join as the fourth?) smiley
13 years

Would you grow on the moon?

Yeah, if being on the moon means it would be easier to be bigger, of course i'd get fatter lol.

I like the idea of being forced to though, like you can only go to the moon if you gain to your earth weight otherwise the experience will be too disorienting for you.

I know its BS, but it would be a great idea for a story, all these people headed for the moon going through weeks and maybe months of weight gain training just to be allowed to go there. smiley
13 years

Hilarious sex

jellyfishbrains wrote:
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
I've never orgasmed. So I guess all sex for me has just been humourous.

Call me up and I'll fix this for you. It's simple

lol, theres always one who thinks if a girl has never orgasmed they can "fix it" for them. xD
13 years

First kiss

lovely_plumper wrote:
My third kiss ever was the best. It also was my first kiss with a girl. I was 17, she was gorgeous and had cute glasses. We were at a mutual friend's birthday party. Our friend introduced us, and he was being a little perv and trying to get us to kiss. I wanted him to shut up, but she seemed to want to kiss me, so I kissed her. Her lips were soft and wonderful and we kissed until idiot people started "cheering" and what not. Then she told me she was totally in love with our friend so I got drunk. My first time ever doing so too. Oh that girl...she showed me the wonderfulness of kissing girls.

So, you kissed a girl and you liked it? smiley
13 years

Where do you want your fat?

I like the idea of being equally big all over, although i think i might prefer keeping my face thinner lol. Being a big ball of fat also sounds mighty fun too. smiley
13 years