Chubbed up boyfriend

awhhh

this lucky guy ;-)

(from the other perspective lol)
9 years

Weight gain revenge fantasy!

oh yes i have so many thoughts of revenge fattening :-) hehe as you might now

but not to an real evil fattening but more like i know he/she likes it to but is ambiguish about the feelings and i so like the teasing aspect if someone is liking it but a little unsure counts for me and my maybe gf some day .:-)

Or i would prefer like some sort of bet fattening after loosing :-)
9 years

2015 resolutions?

1.) Do more thinks i Like to do
2.) get dating again to find a nice girl and be more open about myself
3.) maybe even eat a little more and see how it looks like before chrsitmas so it´s a 2014 resolution not finished ;-)
4.) Try to sort my life out
5-) renovate my rooms
6-) pay all debts and earn more money
7.) Try to not change the world with words and feel more alive with fun and activities
9 years

Sucking in for shame

hehe I always do that as long as i am able to hide my little belly from friends and my realtives in the winter ...

i just wonder how it would be if i can´t anymore at sme pint that would be interesting ^^
9 years

Female feeders

Oh my that perfectly desribes my likings and wishes in a relationship i never could have put it into better words myself ^^

;-) thank you very much wera :-)

oh and i should add that it would be perfect having a gf like you liking to fatten up her man and liking him even feeling unsure about it a enjoying that feeling ;-) (so i guess I am weird, too ? ;-) and it would be so easy for a girl to just gain a few to make me gaine ven more thinking oh when she let herself go.....I am allowed, too although i would find it so much sexier when the focus is only on one at a time what gaining concerns ;-) makes teasing so much more fun :-) )
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

hmm...maybe this could be nice :-) but since i even never tried one of those intimate feeding experiences with a fitting girl i realize sometimes i have that commanding dominant side in me sometimes ...

;-) i might as well try that in such a situation if i ever dare and find a gf to do so ;-) that is .....
9 years

Which fat is best?

AlexxxReturns wrote:
The best shape IMO is where everything is in proportion.

Nice double chin (gotta have that =P) and good moobs, back fat, belly and butt not TOO big (some people like these bigger I know but I just prefer them in proportion with the rest).

Is that a strange way to feel here? Liking the body big but not... too big?

Oh no i hope not :_) although i find the thought thrilling that i might really loose control at some point having a nice gf who knows how to push you to eat a little bit more i find a littl muscle and some soft pudge on top very sexy on girls and me ....

and proportions have to be sexy and not to etreme .....

so you are not alone ^^
9 years

Craving to be caressed and fed

hmmm that sounds like a lovely fantasy ^^

Hehe i bet i have way more control over my eating than you ;-) een when i try eating more i tend to go back to normal automatically and it would be sexy to see your belly get a bit rounder while sitting comfy on my lap and get some more nice sweet treats ^^
9 years

When your shirt gets tight...

ChrissieVolf wrote:
I tend to buy babydoll type shirts a lot haha so when my belly gets bigger they go from being flowy to kinda normal. But with T shirts I stretch them by scrunching down and pulling them over my knees!

Oh hehe i love that when girls do that preferably with one of my shirts ^^

but it´s always ht to see a little bigger belly of a girl stretching a shirt ;-)
9 years

Dominant feedee?

hmmm... that could be interesting to tell the girl exactly what to do with you and how :_) hmmm.....
9 years