Ssbbw feeder rp

Jlu2960:
Message me at gainingrach

on what platform
2 years

600 lb life

Weetabix:
I think people are conflicted. They do want to get that big and love some of the problems for a while. Then it gets harder and they regret getting that big but they still want to eat. Vanilla Hippo clearly made the best of it for a while.

Bellyempire:
Yea the Vanilla Hippo episode is what made me post this. She did seem fairly content. I am glad she is still happy though and involved in the community.

Weetabix:
She seems very smart and knows what she wants, which is why I felt it odd when the TV program portrayed her as some kind of helpless victim trying to please men for money. I put that down to the TV company needing an angle to generate sympathy for her. You could otherwise quite easily say, well you did that to yourself because you wanted to and got admiration and money.

I had a friend that died last year. She weighed about 800 at one point. She was trying to get on the show to help her with weight loss. The doctors said she need to loss weight in order to get another surgery.
My 600lb life said they would help but they required her to get on tv and act traumatized and helpless. They required her to buy alot of macdonalds and eat it for pictures. she refused and there for didnt get on the show.

I dated girl that was actually on it before she passed away. We had broken up by that time but she called me and asked that i come on the show as her boyfriend because it would help ratings.
2 years

Fa fraternity or secret society

We can call it Zeta Alpha Tau

Or Phi Alpha Tau
2 years

Eating fat ass

sounds like you keep her happy
2 years

600 lb life

Weetabix:
I think people are conflicted. They do want to get that big and love some of the problems for a while. Then it gets harder and they regret getting that big but they still want to eat. Vanilla Hippo clearly made the best of it for a while.

Yea the Vanilla Hippo episode is what made me post this. She did seem fairly content. I am glad she is still happy though and involved in the community.
2 years

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

ChubbyHubby:
Great lists, love most of those myself. Never heard of BoJangles though. Are they concentrated in just one area?

Munchies:
Bojangles is more of a South Eastern thing. So, my neck of the woods. They serve things like fried chicken, buiscuts, and swee' tea. Not sweet tea (sweetened tea). Swee' tea as in tea flavored liquid sugar.

Correct. One of the best fattening restaurants
2 years

Locals?

Wish i knew you when i was in fort leonard wood in 2015
2 years

Female piggies~🥵 🐽

Please post videos of one your feeding sessions
2 years

Golden corral in 2 days!!

Man i hate i missed this. how did it go?
2 years

Best suv for chubby folk

Lpgastruck:
Dodge Durango wife and I are both 350 plus and love the room sits low but not too low kind of flop in and roll out

I agree with dodge durangos. Sporty stylish and low to the ground. Certain jeeps will also work.
2 years