Fat sex

fxxf:
Yeah that�s what I�m kinda hoping for. I can�t wait to get to that point myself

wolfen:
Bondage equipment used in creative ways will help

Smile, a sling comes to mind. smiley
5 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Just how fast is it possable for a evil feeder to feed a person? How long would it take and how long before the fat sticks?
5 years

Hints & tips - camera settings

Thank You,

This is good information to know.
5 years

Feeding the family

FemaleFatAdmirer:
Why thank you! I will gladly take a seat.

*settles into large comfy chair in the family living room for conversation time*

My family has a lot of potlucks. The fat-loving family members ask me to make the casseroles because they know I'll add tons of eggs, cheese, butter and other fattening stuff that tastes good... and I always add one healthy ingredient (tiny flecks of broccoli or spinach) so the dieting family members will eat it, too.

I'm sure the occasional casserole calorie bomb won't cause significant weight gain...

...or will it?

This sounds like it could be fattening. Could you please post your reciepe for it in the food section?
5 years

Feeding the family

FemaleFatAdmirer:
Why thank you! I will gladly take a seat.

*settles into large comfy chair in the family living room for conversation time*

My family has a lot of potlucks. The fat-loving family members ask me to make the casseroles because they know I'll add tons of eggs, cheese, butter and other fattening stuff that tastes good... and I always add one healthy ingredient (tiny flecks of broccoli or spinach) so the dieting family members will eat it, too.

I'm sure the occasional casserole calorie bomb won't cause significant weight gain...

...or will it?

This sounds like it could be fattening. Could you please post your reciepe for it in the food section?
5 years

First time with heavy cream

"I had the same problem: started popping a couple of lactaid with every shake, voila problem solved."

I'll vouch for Lactaid as well. I use the Equate version myself.
5 years

Stuffed before having sex with my gf. any other woman has this kind of experience?

"A medium stuffing is good. But too much and blood flow is directed away from where it needs to go, if you catch my meaning.
I had a feeder who liked to ride me in cowgirl position and stuff donuts into me while rubbing my belly."

This sounds awsome!
You say that the process of eatting/digestiing, takes away from an erectiion?
5 years

Sweating

Do we know what causes this profuse sweating?
5 years

Nothing beats a good foot massage

[quote]BigNoni:
I work on my feet as a dishwasher and I would kill for a foot rub after i�ve worked all day. It�s deadass the best thing in the world after a long day.[/qu

This and a long foot soak....
5 years

Fat men in speedos

Hugebellyguy:
Damn I gotta try this. Where do big guys find Speedos big enough?

I would like to know this myself! All my size 38's are now way to small at the waist. I bet it gets difficult to find these (and other clothing) in our sizes. They just do'nt think that fat men want to be sexy, or that it's exceptable in our society in public.
5 years