New year's resolutions?

Almost posted this in Gaining or Stuffing, but some might have resolutions that aren't related to gaining, appetite, or eating challenges that at all.

For years I didn't believe in resolutions, but I think they're a fun thought regarding gaining. But I don't take them too seriously, like if I somehow don't manage to achieve them. If I'm doing something or will do something, it doesn't really matter what time of year it is.

I'll go first:

- Complete the "1+ million calorie year" challenge. In short, average at least 2,750 calories a day. fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

- Hopefully cross the 200 lb barrier and then some. With any luck, I'll have my first back rolls and perhaps B-cup moobs. If I reach 200+ lbs by summer I'm buying shorts.

- Eat a 1.75 quart container of ice cream in one sitting.

- Eat a large pizza, like the one from Pizza Hut in one sitting, even when it's thick crust and loaded with many meat toppings. Presently, I can only eat a thin crust pizza that's about a foot in diameter, like those CPK pizzas.

- Hopefully get a very sedentary, ideally telecommuting job that doesn't require me to be on the phone or video constantly (that is, more than occasional meetings). Easier to snack and eat that way.

- And last but certainly not least, hopefully go out on some dates with some cute, attractive BBW. Maybe even find a LTR if I'm really lucky.
2 years

Feeder to feedee

Angy523:
Any feeder who became a feedee? How did it happened?

Several things.

1. Lack of an outlet for it.. no one else to fatten.

2. Curiosity of what it's like. But I think I've always wanted, even needed to be fat. I was in denial of it until a few years ago ago when I finally accepted it.

3. The fatter you are, the easier it is to date BBW. Even if someone thinner somehow catches my eye, around here anyway it's okay if you're fat. And if she's a gym bunny who hates food and rags on you about that, it'd never work anyway. Most size contrast couples I see have a fat man and a thin woman, at least around here. But a thin man / fat woman couple, that seems rare. Makes sense since most fat women want a man who can really eat, and the somewhat traditional attitude where the man is supposed to be bigger. It might also be the old double standard in Texas that seems to be breaking down - where the man can be fat but she's supposed to be slim and trim. It's changing into where the man can still be fat, but now she can be fat too!

4. Feedees really do seem to have fun. I wanted a taste of that too. Now I want a literal taste of that all the time.

5. I never liked highly rigorous, aerobic physical activity anyway.

6. Of course, all the other advantages of being fatter, I get to experience myself.

I'm still a feeder though, and if you're too thin I still want to make you fatter. But as much as I may want to and think you'd like it, I'd never force it on you.
2 years

Skinny feeder vs fat feeder

Think I'd prefer a large and heavy feeder, though I could somehow see a thinner one possibly working. The reasons should be fairly obvious, though if not:

- "Never trust a skinny cook." There seems to be a lot of truth to this. Those who know how to cook incredibly delicious, rich, and indulgent food are likely to be fat themselves. Even if she doesn't always cook, someone who's fat will more likely than not know how to eat very well.

- Obviously I prefer BBW in general. All the reasons for that could and should be in another thread or post though.

- Just something about the thought of a heavy woman who's determined to make me as big, fat, and heavy as she is. Or even just likes it when I'm thicker and heavier than I used to be.

On the other hand, a feeder who's much smaller would mean when others see us, some may thing "Why is she with this fat, heavy man?" But this contrast and the shock value generated by this isn't super important to me.

All I really want is someone who at least doesn't mind a large, heavy man, or someone who's becoming large and heavy.
2 years

How to gain on a budget?

What kind of budget are we talking about?

Without knowing more, it's safe to say certain stuff on fantasy dreams won't be an option, at least not every day. But I can probably offer some general advice to get you started.

Daily (or even twice/thrice daily) visits to fast food restaurants are out, since that would get expensive very fast.

Boost VHC won't do either; it may be 530 calories per 8 fl. oz. but it's also over $2 / cup. even in 27 packs.

If you aren't already paying attention, pay very close attention to per-unit volume pricing, especially for stuff that doesn't go bad quickly or really at all. This is the case whether it's candy, soda, milk, heavy cream, half & half, bread, frozen chicken nuggets, etc. You will soon forget what it's like to drink soda from a can, because the 2 liter bottles are so much cheaper. The largest package size is usually the best deal, but not always. Do the math. Pretty much any mobile phone has a calculator built-in, there's no excuse not to.

Get ready to spend a lot more time in the kitchen. Even simple recipes are so much cheaper.

Wal-Mart will be your friend, as would Meijer. You would eventually want to learn what kinds of deals other supermarkets in your area have. No one store has the cheapest prices on everything they sell. This may take time if you haven't been keeping track or noticed this earlier. If you already do this, great. If not, it may take 1-2 months before you notice patterns. What do I mean by a pattern? For example, for about 1 week out of a month, Kroger here seems to sell Haagen-Daaz ice cream for $2.50/container, while another week out of the month it'll be $3/container. Rest of the time, it might be $3.50 or it might even be $5/container. So start paying attention. At least nowadays, grocery store chains let you view the weekly ads online on their web site, so if you already threw out the junk mail, don't worry.

You probably will cave in and get fast food sometimes. That's okay. Some chains offer deals, sometimes all the time. Take advantage. For example, Pizza Hut often offers lower pricing if you order online. As a bonus, it'll probably be ready or almost ready by the time you drive there to pick it up. If you order a combo, get the biggest thing possible. Usually it's a good bit more food for only a little more.

If you cave in to restaurants, always decline ice in soda if you don't do so already. Ice dilutes the soda and makes it taste bad. Ice also takes up space in the cup that could be used to hold more soda.

At least in my area, Wal-Mart by far offers the cheapest prices on soda, assuming the name brand stuff. Unless you actually prefer store brand soda, just don't do it. It always tastes bad.

Heavy cream and butter seem to be very calorie dense for the cost, but you have to be careful until you learn your limits on dairy fat, and it might have an especially negative effect on appetite at least at first (you might end up snacking less for example). Until you experiment and learn more, I'd likely recommend having anything with large amounts of heavy cream right before going to sleep, a time when you don't want to be hungry. It also helps that when you sleep, your metabolism drops.

On that note, you should always try to be stuffed and go to sleep on a full stomach. It feels very nice. Some also report that having a lot of heavy cream at once might make them sleepy. If it affects you in this way, then the perfect time is right before sleeping.

Carbs are definitely going to be your friend. Bread is pretty low cost. Except it's bland without toppings. Butter can work for that, or cheese. Mayo is also quite calorie dense.

At least at Wal-Mart here, I can get a 4.4 lb bag of frozen chicken nuggets for around $8.60. Even if you eat 20 at a time, that one bag will last awhile. Obviously, pair with whatever condiment you like the best.

I could probably say more but this is already getting a little long.
2 years

Heavy cream alternatives?

gettinglarger:
I've found just buying big tubs of butter or magazine and mixing each tub with nutella works, it a massive instant Fattener, its basically like eating cocoa butter. Tons of calories guaranteed

Talking about this? "Chocolate butter" Except to use Nutella in place of chocolate chips?

www.huffpost.com/entry/chocolate-butter-recipe_n_581b6cd5e4b0ba0d98fdce3c

Cocoa butter is something different, and I doubt mixing butter and Nutella would create something that's pale yellow in color the way cocoa butter is.
2 years

Shaving

For the face and the genital area, I use an electric shaver. The horizontal ones, not the circular ones. I do have to use a circular one for that last bit of hairs under the nose.

Elsewhere, I use an epilator. Basically it's like using a bunch of tweezers all at once. It's not as uncomfortable as that sounds, even during the first time. It's also extremely effective and long lasting, and it seems like the hairs come back thinner/finer each time. It's wonderful, and it means I basically get to have nearly smooth, hairless skin pretty much all the time. I only seem to need to use it again every 1-2 weeks, and only in spots where I notice hairs, which are often small enough that at a passing glance, most others might not notice. Some areas like the armpits a but more often, but even then, not every day. I also especially love how the hairs don't have to be very long to be gripped by the epilator. They'll say 0.2 cm / 0.1 inch but sometimes/often it'll grip hairs even shorter than that.

By far, the epilator has been the most effective, and extremely cost effective. The only downside is you can't use the epilator on yourself on your back, so hopefully you don't suffer from a hairy back.

It's much better than regular shaving all over. It wasn't the easiest thing, and it seemed to take a long time.. about an hour each time. And as I gain weight I wear it only ever got harder each time. And the worst part, was I had to repeat this every 2, perhaps at most 3 days.

Depilatory (hair removal creams) may sound like the perfect answer, but they aren't. Not by a long shot. It starts to get expensive if you stick do it. It does last longer than shaving, but only by a day or so. And they don't pull hairs out by the root the way epilators / waxing does. The chemicals are also very caustic and you absolutely must remove it within 10 minutes, or it will burn. So you can't just lather up your whole body in one go. Otherwise, you'll end up with burns and that's not pleasant. It's even worse on the genital area, which if left on too long, it'll burn for 1-2 days and if it ever rubs against underwear, you'll be in near constant agony. So, just don't do it.

Waxing can be effective for awhile, but has a number of downsides that make it not worthwhile. It gets expensive very fast, especially if you go to a salon to get it done all over. You could learn how to do it yourself and the supplies aren't even that expensive, but it's very, very messy, and you still have to contort into bizarre positions that only get harder as you gain weight. But if that's not bad enough, you have to wait until the hairs are at least 1/4 of an inch (0.64 cm) long. Disgusting! Made me want to vomit! That defeats the point. So don't do it.

I haven't attempted laser hair removal or electrolysis yet, primarily due to cost and potential travel time, since I'd have to go to a specialty business for it, which may also have limited hours that could interfere with work. But supposedly, YMMV.
2 years

What kind of scale is better? digital or dial?

A "basic digital" is probably the best choice. Alternatively, one of those classic tall analog lever action scales where you have to slide counterweights on a lever. You still see them in gyms and some doctor's offices. However, those are likely to be much more expensive.

The spring-based dial ones need to be calibrated every time, as well as of course the springs seem to get deformed so it's a question of being accurate.

What do I mean by basic digital? I mean it has an old style LCD digit display, and the only option is to show pounds or kilograms, settable with a switch. It's also powered by a single AA or CR2032 (coin shaped) battery. The original CR2032 battery that came with mine lasted a good 13 years, not even kidding. It's not fancy in that it has no Wi-Fi access, no Bluetooth, no special app needed to work, etc. You probably do NOT want one of those.

The WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. uses much more power, meaning batteries need to be replaced more often. This gets expensive fast. If it relies on an app, you hope it'll still be supported in 5 years and would still function on the latest Android. Getting 20+ years of use might be a thing of the past. You don't want to have to replace it every few years now, do you? Of course not. Also, the really basic digital scales will use simple chips, that won't be affected by this chip shortage going on right now.

Basic digital models can be found at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. for around.. $20-35 maybe? Also, out of curiosity I looked around last year. You'd be hard put to find a model that doesn't go up to at least 400 lbs. Most seem to show in 0.5 lb and 0.2 kg increments.
2 years

Feast mod: a new appetite stimulant to get fat?😈we could use?

Never heard of it before until today. I assume you're talking about this stuff?

musclemedsrx.com/collections/amino-acids/products/feast-mode

Obviously this means I've never tried this thing. But, I've tried supplement products with similar claims. The last one I tried from Amazon, something called "Eat-mor" didn't seem to really work on me, and it was of similar pricing.

As far as I can tell, it's one of those YMMV types of things. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't.

I might be a little leery of ordering from them for two reasons.

1) While they appear to be based in the US, the web site doesn't mention an address of any sort from what I've seen. The only phone number offered is a toll-free number, not associated with any particular area. The only hint to a location is their customer service hours being in the US East Coast timezone (same as New York City, Boston, DC, Atlanta, and Miami).

2) I notice you, the OP is based in France. Their shipping policy basically says the web site appears to be for American customers only, and to use "authorized distributors" for your country. So, I have no idea how you might obtain it yourself easily.
2 years

Quick and easy "cake shake"

The other day, I had a devil of a time trying to figure out what the recipe was, even though cake shakes are mentioned all over on feederism related web sites.

But after spending a lot of time trying to find it, and reading through who knows just how much stuff, I think I figured it out.

- 1 pint of whole milk or half & half
- Half a box of cake mix, standard size. All the boxes of cake mix I see are 15.25 oz. for additional reference.

Blend the two ingredients in a blender. You might have to shake the blender carafe or use some sort of cooking utensil to scrape off bits of cake mix powder that somehow got stuck on the side and not properly blended.

In theory, you could also try stuff like 1 cup half & half, 1 cup heavy cream but you'd have to experiment, since there's a question as to how much dairy fat you may be handle in one go, and this amount likely varies from one person to another.

You can also obviously double the recipe with a quart of half & half and the entire box, if you think you can handle it.

It's kind tastes like cake batter, but less thick and more runny. You can easily drink it through a straw, or a funnel. If you can drink half & half straight like milk, you can drink this.
2 years

Recommended liquid

Bicepsual:
When you're talking about a massive 30oz protein shake, 4 tablespoons is nothing – you can't even recognize it. 4 tablespoons of olive oil is 500 calories. You could double it and wouldn't even taste it.

People use more than that on a salad. It doesn't instantly cause indigestion, particularly if you're consuming it daily. I've seen bodybuilders straight swigging olive oil lol.

Certainly an interesting idea to say the least!

I wonder how it may affect the taste of a blended cake shake (half a box of cake mix + 1 pint of dairy liquid* = about 18-20 fl. oz volume.. the recipe could potentially be doubled I guess, just got to watch the amount of dairy fat in one go).

* - Dairy liquid can be whole milk, half & half, maybe even part heavy cream.
2 years