The negatives of being fat.

trousers wearing through where my thighs rub together;
lack of choice in clothes;
bending over (belly gets in the way).
But never want to be slim again!smiley
12 years

Can thin get really fat?

bbwbeth wrote:
Could it be that those who were slim into adulthood have a different idea of what 'overeating' is to us who have been fat for most of our lives??

Could it be that you eat more than you ever have done in the past, but that it is still not enough to gain quickly or massively?

I would imagine that the question is just like those morbidly obese people who ask if it is possible for them to lose weight ... of course it is ... both questions have the simple answer of calories in vs calories out.

Just eat more and do less! lol

Good luck x
Yeah,this is right.I've gone from 168lbs to 240lbs,by eating more and more.I'm at a bit of a plateau because I have a very active job and am single,so have to do all the usual daily stuff:shopping,gardening,stuff around the house etc.It's the same with a lot of people and that means that you can't devote as much time as otherwise to eating.
There was a documentary on TV a couple of years back about Barry Austin (Britain's fattest man)and it showed him going to a local cafe that did a huge cooked breakfast and he said he often had two.It showed him at an Indian restaurant where he often orders ALL the dishes on the menu and drinks 40 pints of beer on a night out!I read somewhere recently that Kellie Kay has said she eats 10 meals every day and that 6 of those are large meals.
Olympic athletes achieve the results that they do because they devote every waking minute of there lives to training 24/7,365 days of the year.
It's the same here..the top results can be achieved,but only if you devote yourself fully to it.
12 years

Hair removal

Thanks...think I'll be trying the shaving route...just wish there wasn't SO much hair!lolAlso,not sure how I'm going to do my back!!smiley
12 years

12 month gain plan

It's certainly possible and given the money to do it and to be able to buy new clothes throughout,I'd certainly be up for it.
The idea of stretching your stomach was certainly true for me...my appetite was small when I was slim and constantly increasing the amounts that I eat has really incresaed the amount that I can and want to eatsmiley
12 years

Hair removal

I have a really hairy body..legs,arms,chest,back..the lot!
I hate it and really want a soft,hairless body.Have never tried before (it's kind of daunting with this much hair!),but wondered if anyone has any thoughts/tips etc from experience..shaving,waxing,hair removal products etc?
12 years