Feederism topic for term paper

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
Probably none. Don't worry, I will put in the paper how this community is very femal oriented (i.e. men have to initiate much of the contact or they will be just looked over)

I really don't think that has much, if anything to do with Feederism, its pretty much the same in any other community, not to mention life in general.
13 years

Attention pervs!

ThatGuyWithTheHair wrote:
unless we're going to start permabanning everyone who we think is a creep.

If I could I would. smiley
13 years

What r u thinking right now?

IAdoreAriday wrote:
foxglove wrote:
IAdoreAriday wrote:
That i need to do something EPIC! because Dave Grohl of the foo fighters shook my hand last night at their concert!!!!!!!! i jizzed in my pants!

OMG! You shook hands with the sexiest man in the known universe! Dave is god!! You can never wash that hand now, inconveniently. Am well jel.

and it was when they were playing my hero! i almost passed out!

You lucky bastard!
13 years

Question for the ladies

lol i'm confused by the whole exchange between Kid and Ninja, do you like hair or not? xD
13 years

Fat feelings

lol, I think I have to agree with Ruby, weight gain for me was not letting go at all, I had to work damn hard to gain anything and get to where I am now, harder than I would have had I just stayed thin.
13 years

A part of weightgain

I was actually shocked that I had them from such a small gain, but also kind of proud and enjoyed them.
13 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

I was once speaking to a girl who said that everytime she walks past a bakery, she has to get 2 things, one for each hand. smiley
13 years

"sexy" eating?

Kid A wrote:
Moonchild wrote:
Kid A wrote:
I feel sexiest eating when I'm channeling cookie monster.

Do you make the same sounds too? Because the mental image I've got right now is good evidence that hot and terrifying are not mutually exclusive.

Of course I make the same sounds! Sometimes I sing the song too.

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me...

So can we see this in your next vid? smiley
13 years

World's heaviest woman?

ThatReesesGirl wrote:
Hey guys, no personal attacks. Donna has always been a bit of a divisive member of our community, BUT she still is a member and is thus due respect.

Thank you, i'm glad to see a fellow member can see this and not just the mods.
13 years

To the wow fans

I haven't played in a few weeks now thanks to work, but Tanaris sounds like the place to be, might role a new toon...
13 years