Shinedown/fave bands...

I best not forget 'Sick Puppies' and 'Weezer'

The Blue Album was, and always will be, amazing!
12 years

Social groups clubs fraterniti

I'm a secret member in a secret society. In fact, I'm so much a secret member that they have yet to figure out that I'm a member at all!
12 years

You're demeaning weakness...

My weakenss? I have to hidden things that only one person knows of one, and another knows of the other...

Sappy Hugs

and

the song "Kiss From A Rose" by Seal (From the batman forever movie) lol

They are my secret pleasures, my weakness in my soul...lol
12 years

Your star sign

Ummm I don't know! lol

I'm bron on 4-20. It's a cusp. Some days I'm Aries, other days I'm Taurus...lol

Most things tell me I'm Aries though even though most of my life I've been more Taurus.....
12 years

Fakes

Eh, it happens on the net. A lot of people can pretend to be anything/one they want online.

Fact is, people can do it face to face as well. Just be careful and cautious. If something seems odd, it probably is odd.

How I handled it? I called them on the bullshit. The lack of them responding or trying to prove they aren't full of shit just speaks volumes that they are guilty.

You do what works best for you. Just don't be one of those people that will settle for the lies because something else that's not as important attracts you to them.....
12 years

Games you're currently hooked.

Very excited for Zelda. And can't wait to get my hands on WWE '12
12 years

Say something nice...

^ Awesome pink hair! ^
12 years

Shinedown/fave bands...

Sorry to start a potential music war but, I just got the Shinedown 'Somewhere in the Stratosphere' live album and I finally realized they are far more amazing than I ever knew.

I love these guys but, hearing them live and acoustic?

FXN AMAZING!!!! If you have no clue who they are, find them on youtube. the lyrics are amazing, the vocals are sent from heaven.... Brent Smith is one of the best vocalists out there today!!

I've been bragging on Shinedown for weeks now and figured I might as well talk about them here to! lol

Who are your #1 fave bands?
12 years

List 5 fave comedy programes!

I was very pleased until I saw mention of 'THe Office' the US version...ugh.. lol

ANyways:

1. FRIENDS! WIll always be my #1
2. My Name Is earl
3. Always Sunny in Philly
4. Two and A Half Men(Before Sheen left)
5. Scrubs
12 years

Most important lesson

I've learned two important things in my illustrious career on this planet.

1. As you do and judge, so it will come back on you

2. Be a simple man...and BE HAPPY with how you live.

And I must say, I try to never judge others for a life that I can't change. I try to be/do good on everyone I meet...

I'm a simple guy with simple needs and I'm so happy with life right now.

Sounds like my lessons have been a success
12 years