Srange food habits!

Chubosaurus wrote:
I don't like different foods touching on a plate, especially if its peas or something and they go everywhere

same here

I also like making sandwiches of most dinners - roasts, steak, salmon etc
12 years

Handling family

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
pretty much every one here has to deal with stuff like this. you jsut have to let it go until next family get together and jsut remember you can call them fat right back

haha yeah; preempt their fat comment by saying they've gained weight - should make them forget about you
12 years

Handling family

I just tend to nod my head during such awkward conversations and wait to move on.
12 years

Gaining on the job?

Maimee wrote:
I've put on a lot of weight since starting my current job about 10 months ago. I work in a luxury foods shop, dealing with the sweets section... pretty much every day I'll grab stuff off the shelf and end up eating about 600 - 1500 calories. Then there's making trips to McDonalds even when I'm not on my lunch break. My boss is quite lenient about letting me eat while working mainly because she likes to do the same!

It does sound like the start of a weight gain story smiley
12 years

Ever have a dream being fat?

yup; me, other people... it's basically one of my subconscious's favourite go-to plot points
12 years

Television faves

foxglove wrote:
freedombell2001 wrote:
Hmmm. Life On Mars (UK Version), Sherlock, Doctor Who, CSI (Las Vegas), Whitechapel, Blackadder (yes, old but has it really been bettered?), Miranda (wonderfully old-fashioned), Mad Dogs, Being Human.

LOL more than one person has said I remind them of Miranda in that programme hahaha

I take it as a complement personally - if only I were that funny smiley

Haha totally - I thought it the first time I met you smiley
12 years