Chubbiaesthetic vs chubbycasey

chubbiaesthetic 3 days
166.182.82.250, cipherschatnoir@gmail.com

Chubbycasey 2 days
2.100.32.109, Xmrwinnerx@gmail.com

Each accused the other of using their photos (with more supporting chubbiaesthetic):

chubbiaesthetic 4 hours
profile: This person is taking pictures from my Instagramsmiley
Bellystufferfan17 6 hours
profile: Fake profile pretending to be someone else.
XxCrappyGamerTagsxX 7 hours
profile: This user's profile is entirely false. Their photos are actually of a user on Fantasyfeeder.com by the name of chubbiaesthetic but they originated from her Tumblr blog of the same name. User is using photos of another user and claiming to be the one in th

Chubbycasey 3 hours
profile: Using my photos

However I've worked out that Chubbycasey is indeed the fake simply via checking the emails. chubbiaesthetic's email is cipherschatnoir, and when googling it brings up this normal looking twitter with photos such as this one:

twitter.com/Cipherschatnoir/status/941099401342222336

chubbiaesthetic also lists her Tumblr as this: tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/chubbinsfw

While it has some of the photos on there, it also has this photo showing her face: chubbinsfw.tumblr.com/post/179764438391/1-selfie-15-personality-description-31-3-random

It's clearly the same girl as the Twitter account, so the name of chubbiaesthetic's email is in no way a coincidence, and thus Chubbycasey is being a very nasty sneak thief by accusing chubbiaesthetic of being the actual photo thief. Banning Chubbycasey now.
5 years

Dragorat

dragorat 13 years
70.122.75.66, ragorat@yahoo.com'>dragorat@yahoo.com

Nothing big, just that Creator messaged us showing the amount of times he greets people in chat. It does bother some people and I think DoctorHarleenQ and another girl might have spoken to him about it. I think Ruby told him to do it back on FF ages ago and to greet people, but I'm not too sure he's having much success with it. They don't seem to be replying. I don't know exactly how many people it's bothering though but I'm just logging it here anyway I guess.
5 years

Xdestinyx/french island guy

Cool. French IP too so it's him, banned.
5 years

Xdestinyx/french island guy

evergreen 3 weeks
84.97.230.31, xseven.waysx@gmail.com

A woman made a topic about him, banned him:

Title: the "for the eternity" creep: the incel chronicles part 1
eatery: some creepy guy messaged me this without even filling out my profile, barely a a day after creation. Sad.

for the eternity ? user: Evergreen

Hi,

I'm looking for a morally free open minded hypersexual (no negativism or sexual frustrations)
woman without kids for the proposal of a conjugal life, abroad. Today, at 43 years old,
we already can move into an acquired new detached house, in a paradise looking island with
a virgin beach in front of us without missing anything vital & having what we need
for ordinary expenses in our quotidian, not needing to work for the rest of our days on earth.
The life i can share with you is my life, & not a mode of seduction
but it can be a plus to live a more exciting & joyous life.
Only respond by email if you're determined for a lifelong
moral engagement. Strong smooches to your soles & flower XxX

Roberto

formyfootsie@googlemail.com

even the email name is enough to make me squirm with disgust!

please ban this love drunk fool.
5 years

Unanswered reports thread

hiccupx:
I assume you're asking for some evidence to back up their statement, so that we can act on it?

If they don't get back to you it may be because they have none. They were just put off someone for whatever reason.

Yes, that's right. smiley These are in regards to queries for further evidence. I've started double-checking with some people and given them a reminder if they haven't responded in a week or so to make sure they haven't forgotten. It does make me wonder if some people just wish to use us as a gun without having to provide any evidence at all. Generally I'm just logging it here in case there is some truth to what they're saying as something to take into consideration if someone else does report the same person with evidence in the future.
5 years

Unanswered reports thread

I've gotten a bit tired of some people reporting people and then not responding when we make queries back about them so I'm logging them all here just so we have a record of possible misbehaviour.

Some people have complained that we don't handle some cases of harassment - sometimes however people just haven't bothered to respond, even when queried multiple times. They have dropped the ball, not us. Entries here should only be made after a member fails to respond to a follow-up query.

Daz_211280 4 months
81.147.69.207, azsm80@gmail.com'>Dazsm80@gmail.com
'Adventgirl:
'profile: This guy is very mean likes to make fun of big ppl he is not a nice person'

SweetLeaf11 2 months
192.119.166.244, strictlyPractice667@gmail.com
'Adventgirl:
profile: He is a ass hole in sorry I think he should not be mean like he is he should ask the girl if it's ok'
5 years

Big boy sammy

Banned it and have emailed both accounts warning him. He sent a blank email called 'Copy right' in response, no idea what that was all about.
5 years

Vorebellylover7299

He's been at it again:

mylilbodyinURbigGUT84 2 weeks
68.80.233.113, voreboy0002@gmail.com

Squish:
Keeps opening chats with women of chat even after they say they don't want to talk to him. I gave him a warning not to do it, he said he understood.

Squish has given him a warning already so I'll leave it at that, but if he does it again I'm giving him another suspension.
5 years

Definite underagers banned

Leijon 5 days
5.174.101.101, mipsio117@gmail.com

Made a topic about fundraising which already isn't permitted.

Topic title: where can i promote my fundraiser page??
Leijon: besides this site, where can I promote my fundraiser page? I'm kind of broke right now, and I need money to start gaining
conflicted: Maybe try getting a job like most people?
Leijon: Can't, I'm underage

Sheer genius. Suspended their account.
5 years