Grrrr..why can't we have these in the UK?smiley
12 years

Ff & masturbation addiction

OMG,OTHER people masturbate?!smiley
12 years

Britain' apparent fattest man?

Maimee wrote:
Reaperman wrote:
It strikes me as rather cruel to have him pose with all that junk food for a photo if he's determined to cut it out and eat healthily.

It's supposed to be cruel, unfortunately. Articles like this are all about concern trolling - pretending to worry for this poor, poor man... but oh look, voyeurs, gawp at him posing in bed surrounded enormous amounts of food, and indulge in paragraphs describing in detail the "giant" portions he used to "scoff".

What also gets me is that he agreed to pose for that photo at all. There's only one reason they'd put him on display like that, and it was never to make him look deserving of help.
Couldn't agree more
12 years

Scared....

Eat what you want and when you want..eat for pleasure:enjoy the food.Try and eat a little more every day to get a nice steady gain and enjoy the fatsmiley
Just remember with every extra pound,just how turned on so many men are by yousmiley
12 years

Need a gay male feedee

Wish I was 18/19 againsmiley
12 years

Madison aikers

Really sad... RIP x
12 years

Fat fetish documentry

LoveMyFat wrote:
By the way, I also did this magazine article leading up to the show, which was incredibly positive. Let me know what you think! mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/my-big-fat-fetish-bbw-model-844022
Brilliant article..you came across as sensible and intelligent and (and this was a HUGE surprise!)the Mirror treated the subject intelligently.
12 years