Message feature in notifications

I agree it is frustrating when someone deletes their account and all the messages then disappear, especially as you say the member may be leaving contact information for you to reach them off site.

When someone delete's their account / or has their account deleted by an admin. All details and content is removed automatically from the site in accordance with GDPR.

In some instances it would be nice to see the last message from a user before the account is removed. In others not so much... Such as members that delete their account because they are trolls, or harassing people, those that have sent out scamming / fishing messages to the site, etc...

So while this may be inconvenient in the cases where it is contact info being left, we do have to consider all eventualities and our responsibility with data. While I do appreciate this can be a little frustrating it is not something we would currently look to change

Hope that helps!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Message feature in notifications

Thank you so much. Hopefully this makes it easier for people to interact with each other on the site.

Remember the site is for for you folks, so any improvements or new features you want to see added, let us know! We don't bite... well not people anyway!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Adding an audio encouragement section

Hi,

I like the idea of this, not sure that it would need to be a section on its purely for audio.

Content like this could be made as a video... If the content creator didn't want to show their face, then videos are easily made by putting recorded audio together with a still image to use as the visual.

If we have enough encouragement content like this we could certainly add a video tag / so that encouragement videos are searchable and easy to find. Although I am not sure we have much content like that on the site currently.

Thank you for your suggestion! Would be great to get more content like this, and we can certainly look into it further.

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Sommerville – it’s a hit - see what our viewers are saying!

[h2=black]What's everyone saying about Sommerville...[/h2]

The customer reviews are in! All the feedback from our viewers has been great so far, take a look at what they have to say about our new weight gain series!

tck18 - "I love this series! Hope there are plans for more."

teasesfatties - "Love the characters and story themes, very sexy!"

kingcrow93 - "Would very much like to see more animated content from you folks!"

Searchfeedee - "The characters and the story are great."

bodyofwater - "Sommerville was easy to buy, and I like the feedist themes!"

[h3=black]But don't take their word for it... See for yourself what all the talk is about![/h3]
This series of 6 videos has been specially produced by Fantasy Feeder for lovers of weight gain fiction, using 3D software and professional voice over actors.

View Trailer

2 years

Blocking

Hi Elle,

The block feature is something we are looking to update and improve.

It currently stops members from being able to contact you on the site, so they can't message you, comment on your profile or content, or like your content.

Unfortunately, as it stands, they can still see your profile and content, but just not interact with it.

I hope this helps.

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

How do i add an icon?

Just wanted to say thanks to DoodWaffle for their help answering the question!
2 years