Extreme/ death feederiem

As a feedee i like death feederism because, in the context of non-consent, it emphasizes how out of control i am. My feeder can kill me for her pleasure and im too weak and addicted to do anything. Actually because I'm addicted to her I'd be desperate to obey her so that she might fuck me! Even if i knew she's intending to destroy me, I'd be too addicted to stop! I find that really hot.
1 year

Just asking..

Lovelyxx:
Hi, I am an average girl 131lbs 5feet 3
I really like bigger people but I don't feel like I can talk with them about my fetsish.
How should I flert with them in a way that they feel like am making fun of them and that them gaining weight will make even happier?

Oh, I'd love to gain weight for you! smiley
1 year

Can you feel yourself gaining weight?

Im not sure, but i can definitely feel that i have gained! My bellybutton now has a soft layer of fat, because I'm eating too much. But I'd definitely want to gain more, faster and maybe even with the help ofna feeder lady
2 years

Soft dom or hard dom?

I'd say I'd like both! Although I'm not specifically into humiliation (i think). I'd love a very rough feeder who whould force me to eat for her pleasure and make me addicted and manipulate me. But after we orgasm I'd need a romantic and caring person to cuddle with.
For me this really goes with a mommy - fat boy kind of thing, where half of the time "Mommy knows better" amd the other half im just really sensitive and need a carrying person!

And im really curious, what do you think? And what do you prefer yourself?
2 years

Anyone interested in death feederism

Death feederism is super hot if you're into it! It's so extreme! And it's taking the dom / sub dynamic to an other level! Do you plan on practicing it irl?
3 years
2223242526   loading