How can i convince my girlfriend to get fat?

You probably can't. Most people do not want to be fat. We kind of lose that sense here being with a lot of feedees.
5 years

Pregnancy fetish or want to look pregnant

I love to see non-pregnant women wear maternity clothes. Especially very maternity looking.
5 years

Height differences

I have noticed that tall women, or any woman for that matter will not date someone shorter than they are. I like tall women, but am only 5' 9", so have never been able to date someone taller than me. Of course, I am no longer looking.
5 years

Beebee

loopy2154:
Apparently some who are fat just want to make a buck from it. I dunno

Apparently some thin people claim to be feedees, but just want to make a buck from it too. Claim they want to gain, but they never do.
5 years

What to eat if you life with parents.

Everyone here is supposed to be 18 years old or older. If you are, your parents should not be telling you what you can or cannot eat.
5 years

How do i introduce myself as a feeder to a girl i like

Most women do not want to gain weight. It is very difficult to look for a woman in the real world and turn her into a feedee. The best thing to do, is to look on websites and choose from the women who are already feedees.
5 years

A free feeder video plus a request

Sorry, but people using the feedee/feeder community as a source of income, rather than for personal enjoyment has been a turn off for many people in the community.
5 years

Age and feederism

I still think social pressure affects what kind of negative effects we endure. When Marilyn Monroe was popular, women didn't mind the back pain with large breasts. When Twiggy was in style, all of a sudden back pain caused by large breasts was unacceptable.
5 years

Strange thing

I put a message under one person's picture, and it remained there for a couple of days. Then it appeared under someone else's picture. I had to delete it.
5 years

Age and feederism

I think the main reason for not being a feedee, is that as you get older, the weight affects you more. More joint pain. If anyone wants to gain, don't put it off. Gain it while you body can handle it and your body can get used to it as you get older. I do love older feedees, and love chatting with them, however.
5 years