Female feeder

BUt i have to say that trying to get fit again after that gaining i find evenly interesting :_) as you could tease in both ways so nicely getting chubby and getting fit ....

i guess no one shares this with me .....?

anyone :-?
10 years

Chubby or fat?

loopytheone wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I guess I'm a few stages beyond fat then. lol

You are beyond fat and onto the awesome scale! smiley

In answer to this topic, I guess I am somewhat unusual in that I will use the word chubby to describe anybody from mildly to significantly overweight. My ex was about 5'6 and 450lbs and I still called him chubby. I generally don't call people fat as I don't like that word much but that is just me!

Yes exactly ;-)

i would hate the word fat somehow ....and would love to be called chubby even if i ever gain over that line where i would look fat ^^

Chubby is such a sweet cuddly word :-)
10 years

Self control

loopytheone wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Neither, it's a thing I like.

For me, the whole idea is that someone (not myself as I am a feeder) surrenders control to their desires.

Instead of purposely trying to push their weight as much as possible or controlling it they freely indulge and embrace their desires doing and eating as they wish.

But that's just me.

I must be your dream come true because that is exactly what I do! smiley

not only his ^:-)

although i love the sweet very free eating idea the most i would be somehow very curious about a gf that would try to see if i do things for her like eating more even if i myself wouldn´t anymore .....^^
I just would find it very exciting that my gf knows exactly how to play me if she want´s and i would love to know the same ......

but of course it´s an evenly hot idea to just give someone the possibility and ambience to just indulge and make everything very comfy and easy to let go :-)

and see how much the chubby gainer will indulge and gain i wonder what would i do :_) or to what extent :-)

the topic is really interesting :

I fould find the loss of control interesting you get when having someone around you who who will make it very easy for you to gain weight ^^ and beeing so nice I would either be encouraged or even not realizing how much i gain perhaps but i really can´t say that for sure before having such an relationship i guess......
10 years

Calling out the skinny guys!

Kilgharrah wrote:
Well, I like skinny/normal sized guys myself, but I'm very sapiosexual, so as long as your IQ is "fat" I'm yours smiley

Haha that´s cute somehow i never heard "fat" IQ :-)

you are cool^^
10 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

oh my i want that but with a little twist hehe

i would love more trying to resist and maybe try even to keep in shape from a certain point on when I feel really chubby ......where i realize it might get out of hand and i would struggle to regain control over my own weight ^^.

Only to be manipulated to stay lazy indulge more and feel comfy beeing tempted with you strongest desires always to prevent you from following your lesser desires to stay in somehow decent shape :-)

i have to me so addicted to her love and teasing ways and seductions i realize i will get as chubby as she like sme cause i can´t resist even beeing always this storng fit man controlling every thing even his desires once .....
10 years

haha if i lived in the usa i definately would try that haha and see whats happening .....
10 years

Fattening and teasing your bf

ohkey ^^

that is reall nice , too
10 years

sugarplum33 wrote:
Mmmm evil feeder ❤️

What does that number mean ? some sort of code to get your phonenumber ;-)
10 years

To gain, or not to gain..

hehe intersting question ;-) buddy as it is the some to me ....now having gained another 5kg on top and having now my heaviest weight at 97kg but i somehow would like more but fear the smmer and my swimshorts lol

I´m interested of what ppl will say to your question ^^
10 years