Biggpiggy23

She hasn't even served her whole 3 months yet. 😐 It's even a very close match to one of her other most recent IPs in Wapakoneta, Ohio. Going to have to see what to do about this.

Update: logged her recent IP:

Plumpasourex 2 weeks
209.173.171.20, biggypiggy3@gmail.com
5 years

Calebx

Turquoise reported him with:

'pic: This man kept direct messaging me (4 times in 10min), then swore at me in public chat when I called him out on it. Now he's posting our "convo" for some reason. I'd rather not have this up there for obvious reasons. I'd like the picture removed, and th'

The link was dead so I PM'd Turquoise about it, who messaged me with:

It was CalebX. And he was just swearing at me in general when I refused to talk to him, blocked words in the chat so I don't know what exactly.

I mainly just wanted the chat pic taken down (athough it was just a typical "hey" message with nothing, but still showed me in there), and if he had any other conplaints against him I wanted to add to the stack. Considering how he lost his cool when I didn't want to talk to him, I figured I wasn't the only one.

Thanks for reaching out!

However it appears that CalebX has deleted their account outright. I checked through the forums in references to his username, but they all link to deleted posts so I can conclude he's just gone. Logging all this here in case of his return.

Edit: He was apparently also complaining that he "hated the place" in chat too. I suppose the guy's ragequit over it. It's all his own fault though.
5 years

Heather and lucy

The writer might have deleted their account, if that happens all their stories vanish with them.
5 years

How to get a double-belly

becomingoverweight:
I'm not saying I'm certain that that's what causes it. I'm just saying that there's probably more to it than just genetics. Maybe it's caused by the skin being creased when a roll forms when somebody is sitting down. As a permanent crease starts to form it could get easier for the skin to keep creasing like that when sitting down. That could increase the amount of time the skin is creased there and aid in creating the permanent crease characteristic of double bellies. I'm honestly not sure if this is the cause but I think making educated guesses is far more helpful than just screaming genetics.

Also, regarding the foot binding thing, you do realize that feet are made out of relatively hard muscles and bones whereas fat is insanely soft, right? It would probably take way less pressure to mold someone's fat into a certain shape than it would for a foot. Also, the growth of a fattening belly is comparable to the growth of a child's foot in this instance.

Thank you, it could be potentially more than genetics, though the difficulty in it is that we only have a few anecdotes to work with. I suppose it couldn't hurt for someone who wants to develop a double-belly to give tight pants a try. If nothing else the fat bulging over the top might make them look and feel more like they have one anyway.

True point about the foot binding thing, though we don't quite know how malleable fat is. At the very least binding does show definite results that come from extreme pressure.

On the genetics side of thing, I have heard that women tend to develop double-bellies vastly more than men. I have seen a couple of men get double-bellies though, so it's definitely not exclusive to women. Women do have more subcutaneous fat than men, who have more visceral fat, so I don't know if it's that or something else.
5 years

becomingoverweight:
Why do people love to assume they are helpless and have no control over things which they likely can influence???

Because plenty of bigger people wear jeans with their bellies tucked in all the time and don't develop a double-belly? And others have worn loose fitting pants under their belly all the time and still developed a double-belly. I've seen this question over and over for about a decade now and I haven't seen enough evidence to make me think otherwise.

The body can only be shaped with stuff like foot-binding, but that takes massive pressure and can only be done while the body's developing. I can understand why some people would believe that wearing tight pants around the belly would cause a double-belly, but there's not enough empirical evidence out there for it. If it really did cause a double-belly then more people who wore tight pants around their belly regularly would produce reliable results and develop one, but they don't.
5 years

johnxyz:
genetics

This. It can't be influenced at all.
5 years

Making money from your uploads - trial

HammerTime44:
I really want to start modeling my Fit to Fat journey. but i have 0 Idea how to or where to?

You can see more about it here:
fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission

Or email us about it at team@fantasyfeeder.com. smiley
5 years

Filipino scammers

There's been a markedly persistent one lately which often uses the name brendy or brendy often with hawks/hawkins as their surname. If you see any of these names pop up, look into them and ban them. They'll have a profile with a generic fake attractive girl pic and it'll be full of generic copy + paste rubbish like this:

name: brendyhawks001
about me: I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic ,am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look.
music: WAYS I'M TRYING TO GET HEALTHIER
books: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling, The Hunger Games
cars: Cherokee
fashions: Fashion Valley
food: Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground, and often flavored with vanilla
tv shows: ONE DAY AT A TIME. Photo Credit: Netflix / Adam Rose. ...

name: feedeebrendyhawkins205
about me: I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic ,am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look.
music: WAYS I'M TRYING TO GET HEALTHIER
books: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling, The Hunger Games
cars: Cherokee
fashions: Fashion Valley
food: Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground, and often flavored with vanilla
tv shows: ONE DAY AT A TIME. Photo Credit: Netflix / Adam Rose. ...

Their names included:

brendys88
brenda1988
cutebrenda88
hawks1988
babyfeedee88
babyfeedee40
gingerbread78
gainer1978
averagetouch1978
brendahawkins205
feedeebrendyhawkins205
brendyhawks001

- and more.
5 years

Fat baby

about me: I'm really into ddlg and abdl stuff as well as feederism. If you like the idea of making me your fat baby, shoot me a message.

I'm really submissive, I'd love to one day be completely controlled by the right feeder.
Being treated like their little girl, too young to make any real decisions for herself.
That's like my ultimate fantasy. smiley

I think this is just referring to her fantasy. She's into the adult baby or daddy dom/little girl stuff.
5 years

Hookedonfeeding

Hooked PM'd me being apologetic about it, I'll add, saying he shouldn't have said what he did and that he should have known better. Very well. He has generally behaved okay for some time.
5 years