Max calories in a day

Elvisguy:
Im really just curious what the max amount of calories a person could consume in a day

I think there is a max, to the amount of fat that ges absorbed at any one time. Once you reach that number the body just wastes it away (if you get my point).
5 years

Male gainers: thoughts on wearing bras?

TJluvsbgbllys:
So, my Male piggy wears bras. I wear a 40D and he's definitely bigger than me now. I enjoy taking him for fittings. I don't know who gets more embarrassed, him or the salesperson. But, afterwards I always treat him to a stuffing at the closest buffet!! I know he gets turned on by it. Truly, I think he's more comfortable when he wears one. Since like most of us, it's not comfortable when your boobs are flopping around!

Ace of spadez:
This is really cute. Hopefully my gf will do the same for me.
5 years

ShakesSphere:
I order bras online from Junonia, which makes plus size exercise clothing. The bras have no cup size so it's just a matter of getting the band size right.

The same as junoactive, or is this a different company? Could you give a model # and or line?

Want to be sure I get the correct item.
5 years

Suggestion: displaying sexuality

becomingoverweight:
That sounds like a good idea.

I'll second this.
5 years

Enema inflation

MaybeAdam:
When doing an enema what's the longest you can hold it? How much did you hold?

What I would like to know, is can extra calories be given this way.?
5 years

bills225:
I'm not there yet, but my moobs are getting bigger and softer. It's something I had never considered, but if I could find something comfortable, I might give it a shot.

What would a piggy or feeder recommend for moob support?
5 years

What can i add to heavy cream to make it not taste like shit?

I would just give heavy cream a chance, I think you will find that it grows on you. You'll get use to it
5 years

What can i add to heavy cream to make it not taste like shit?

ObviousLurker:
meh, coffee creamer is the way to go.

How does coffee creamer compare to heavy cream?
5 years

Domme/ dom favorite effects...

As a dominate feeder, what are your favorite effects from fattening your feedee/sub?
5 years

Saline inflation

Unused:
How do you do a Saline Inflation?

reonis:
Obtain IV infusion bags, IV start kits, needles.

Set it up. Insert needle just under skin. Infuse.

Keep it sterile at all times.

It took me about an hour and a half to infuse the 1.6 liters I did. I hear it goes faster for some people.

It starts off feeling like a hard lump but spreads out over the course of a couple hours. If you use dextrose there's a period where the infused liquid "swells up" as osmotic pressure equalizes, and dehydrates you, so keep hydrated when infusing dextrose.

Unused:
Thanks! Also, how long does it last, and are there any other inflations like this?

I have heard of people using this to enlarge their scrotum.
5 years