Fetish vs. lifestyle

As a gainer,there is a point at which it becomes a lifestyle.I got to that point a year or two back.
Once you have spent a couple of thousand on new clothes and spend huge amounts on food and find yourself downing a couple of pints of double cream (that's 'heavy cream'for those in the US)every night;that's more than a kinksmiley
12 years

Fat fetish documentry

Agree with CurvyEm.
This was a a one hour documentary introducing others to this world..it was non judgemental in my view and gave the participants a fair hearing.
In my view it's a start and to be welcomed..it was never,obviously ,going to cover all of the distinctions between gainers and feedees (like me),feederism generally and female internet modelling etc.It's a fact that some women make money from FA men and bloody good thing too in my view,so don't knock it.
From my personal perspective,I really related to the things that Kit said..made me feel great:am not alonesmiley
12 years

Fat fetish documentry

bbwbeth wrote:
I'll reserve judgement until I've watched it.

But I will say this - whilst such programmes may do nothing for mainstreaming this attraction, it does wonders for those who have the attraction but are not involved in the FA community.

When I was a young fat girl feeling alone in, not only my fat-ness, but more especially my desire for someone to like it, play with it, enjoy me eating etc etc (and before internet prolification etc), I LOVED watching any kind of documentary which made me aware that there were other people like me out there and gave me a sight of their fat bodies.

I can still very clearly remember a 'Horizon' episode about Fat Models - it must have been about, god 20+ years ago - i videoed it and watching it was a secret pleasure for many years!
yeah,really agree with thissmiley
12 years

Fat fetish documentry

FluffyMcMittens wrote:
As good as it will be to get things out there and make this whole fetish less underworld and overlooked, this isnt going to be favourable to us. I highly doubt that the over all tone will be anything less than along the lines of "look at these strange people. arent they freaks?". It's just going to be millions of people watching at home thinking and talking about how disgusting we are.

But maybe I'm being just a tad cynical about it. Might turn out well... never know.
This is pretty much how I'm thinking,but let's see.Reenaye has seen some of it and is happy with the portrayal of her,but not happy with some of the programme.
At least it's a start and recognises that we existsmiley
12 years

Fat fetish documentry

rubyripples wrote:
Layla wrote:
oh it is that one !! how exciting !! I hope we dont get made out to look like a bunch of lunatics like every other show though hahaaa

I hope not either. He certainly didnt act in a very professional manner on this site, and seemed to want to talk to ANYONE about it. Not necessarily good ambassadors for it. Lets hope he didnt get a bunch of our guys that pose as fat women giving him their female opinions!
OMG!Do some men really do that...had NO idea!Idiots!
12 years

Heavy cream a bad idea? :p

WitchyLaRoux wrote:
igor_olman wrote:
Remind us non-Americans, heavy cream is double cream (very, very thick), right?

double cream=heavy cream

single cream=half and half

I tend to do the same thing Oni does, mix it in equal parts with either white or chocolate milk, now half and half that I drink straight like a glass of milk all the time, also use it on cereal in place of milk, just tastes like very rich milk and its yummy, I also use heavy cream in place of milk when a recipe or dish calls for milk
Funny...I do pretty much the same:am in heaven with lots and lots of double cream on cerealsmiley
12 years

Trust and surrender

fat apple wrote:
Excellent post.

Couldn't say it better myself. smiley

Having gained on my own, my experience has been a little different, but the feelings are the same.

Excitement
Thrills
Occasional doubts
Sensual pleasures
Delightful discoveries
A sense of calm and well-being

There have been so many more, but I'll leave it at that. smiley
Just about sums me up to..but also a little loneliness,as I don't think I'll ever find a feeder in the 'real'world!smiley
12 years

Forced fattening/feminization

Oh,yeah...this sort of thing gets me really hotsmiley
12 years

An odd request (uk)...

Boo to you not being gay,bisexual or a woman wanting to do that to a man and boo about the 30 bit!smiley
12 years