Attention pervs!

codback24 wrote:
1Dan001 wrote:
People message girls?! I am far too shy for that!

lol.

Haha, now that's funny

I think I missed the joke...
13 years

What ff member do you have a..

mikey_moo wrote:
Layla (for some reason makes me think of the Eric Clapton song)

I know right?

Not to mention Ruby and the Kaiser Chiefs.

Lucky they are both good songs to relate to such great people. smiley
13 years

I think tyra banks...

Dude, she should host a feederism talk show and get all sorts of people and celebrities into it, can you imagine the eyecandy? smiley
13 years

Belly classification system

xMitsuki13x wrote:
Wow. I'm one of the last categories. I didn't think I was that big. I'm a sitter. Haha.

Ok, i'm going to be the creeper here for once, lol.

Pics? smiley
13 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Cupkake wrote:
Maximum wrote:
I've never been big on this sort of thing, but after reading a few stories about it over the years, it seems to have become an idea I like to flirt with.

Whenever I see a thin/fit girl out jogging I like the idea of showing her what it really means to be fat, or giving her more of an excuse to exercise so hard and regularly lol.

Of course these are just evil thoughts that I lock away in the back of my head, nothing i'd ever act on for obvious reasons. smiley

Maximum--just reading your post turned me on a little. haha I definitely have this fantasy...although mine consists of being locked away in a princess-like tower on a huge, comfy bed and my "evil feeder" comes in to stuff me and uhh, "stuff me". The fatter I get, the more he wants me. Eventually I start to love the idea of getting fatter and serving him...and I guess we live happily ever after, lol. Never really get to the end of the fantasy but it is very, very hot!

Ha, happy to be of service. smiley
13 years

Positives of weightgain?

Positives of weightgain?

YOU GET FAT!

lol, what other positive do you need? smiley
13 years

Gainers package is free

I just wanted to say, that the gainers section is looking fantastic.

I know we all talk about weightgain here anyway, but it is really inspiring to see so many people actually doing it and seeing the highs and lows in which they go through.

Thank you to everyone who is helping with the beta testing, you're all contributing to what may one day be the premier feature of Fantasy Feeder. smiley
13 years

Do you ever get so full...

AskDrFeeder wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
*Admin Mode* This topic doesn't really belong in the weight gain forum. And any given thread should only be posted in one place. These rules may seem unfair but they're in place to deter spammers. Thank you.

I accept your ruling (like I have a choice!) but disagree that it doesn't belong in the weight gain forum. Some people stuff for the sake of gaining rather than for the sake of stuffing.

lol, this is a stuffing forum, it doesn't matter what the reason or outcome for the stuffing is, if the subject matter is stuffing, then it should probably be in the stuffing forum rather than anywhere else. smiley
13 years

Not getting full

lol i've heard of the opposite problem, but never this, enjoy it, means you can eat even more than everyone else. smiley
13 years