Bmi over 100?

this sounds like a great goal... come on fatties, which of you are up for this challenge? i would be happy to help!
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

boundandfeed:
What gets me is the fact you can not remove it. The only "key" would be to lose weight. As feedees, by the time that happens....it would be to late... EG.

i love the idea of growing my partner to this point and controlling this release for them... so hot
6 years

Men do not desire fat women

theskinnyfatgirl:
I know that... I just feel so utterly deceived that a man could do that. But hey... never mind.

i think your title should be "i feel deceived by a jerk" instead.

i am very sorry for what happened to you, and it is true, getting to really know someone truly well takes a bunch of time, and it also requires honesty, and a certain amount of openness which your guy didn't have. so surely, you should get rid of him. he is not the one for you.

but i can assume you - there are guys who lovelovelove fat women out there! i am one, and of the several long term relationships i have had with fat women (and men!), not only did i adore their fat, i helped make each of them fatter! and i can honestly say i have never had a partner that was too fat to have sex - even my biggest partner at almost 500 lbs was not too fat. so to me that sounds like an excuse....

don't give up - lots of fat lovers are out there.
6 years

Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

Itsme87:
Well I like to put objects in me and sometimes try to cum without use of my hands, like riding something

are you referring to a hands-free orgasm using anal toys to stimulate your prostate?
6 years

Walking with your feedee

i love the slowing down that comes with added girth. one fattened hog that i had helped grow from 230lbs to well over 400lbs was reduced from a normal gait to a slow waddle. i loved how my fattened pig had to rest periodically, too.
6 years

Who's your favourite celebrity bbw or bhm?

right now? prolly rebel wilson
6 years

Any queer fas/feedees/feeders out there?

i would consider myself pansexual. i am not hung up on gender, and appreciate all growing bellies! smiley
6 years

Any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?

i love seeing both women and men get fatter and more out of shape, but I have no interest in gaining. i like to stay fit and strong.
6 years

The relentless feeder

question for all those who identify as feeders out there... do you think you're a born feeder?

the reason i ask is that, as i look back on past relationships, it would seem to me that not encouraging my partner to eat more and get fatter has been a real challenge for me.

it is not a problem when my partner is keen to gain because i am more than happy to help them! and typically those are the types of people i have been in relationships with.

however, i can think of two relationships in which my partner had a change of heart... in one case, a woman who had moved in with me was initally keen, growing from 180 lbs to 240 during our time together. she had a change of heart and decided she wanted to get back down to 200 lbs or less. while mentally i understood, and was supportive because i really cared for her, but for some reason i couldn't help myself! i could hardly prevent mysef from giving her larger portions than she wanted, encouraging her to have dessert, that sort of thing... when we broke up many months later she was at least 250 lbs.

another example was a relationship with a guy that i met at the gym. he was a cute chubby guy trying to lose weight. when we got together he started to gain, and was initially into it. then he wanted to spend more time with me at the gym so he could slim down... needless to say, he didn't lose any weight while we were together!

do any other feeders feel like feeding is such a strong impulse that they can't even control themselves?
6 years

Favorite things about fat

one of my favorite things is snuggle in behind my naked, fat partner when they are laying on their side... spooning them and feeling my tight, lean form press into their soft flesh, reach around them with one arm, and massage and knead the yielding bulge of their lower belly... love it!
6 years