Women's sumo wrestling?

Sumo wrestling with 3 (anymore takers?) hot chics? Yes please! smiley
13 years

Women's sumo wrestling?

chocolatelover2 wrote:
Maximum wrote:
Awesome, we should start our own league, its always been one of my favourite fantasies to be a Sumo Wrestler and to be celebrated by all for how fat I am. smiley

yeah! i can take you down! Easy!smiley

Ha, is that my first challenge? I think I may need to start gaining again if I want to give a fair fight. smiley
13 years

What r u thinking right now?

SiberianWinter wrote:
Wishing that I'd spent more of my teens and early 20s making craploads of mistakes and living my life, rather than doing the go to school/work/go home bit...and finding out much later in life that everyone else I knew was living their lives and having fun while I was just getting through each day.

Aren't you only 23 or is your age wrong on your profile? lol

Either way, you sound like me. smiley
13 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

Murphy wrote:
Kandyco wrote:
Bubba Jay wrote:
Being a FA isent a fetish...its a preference

Preference=Fetish they are both just words, the meaning behind the word is the same.

Except not. There's a pretty distinct difference between someone who prefers to have a fat partner and someone who requires a fat partner to be sexually satisfied.

In my opinion, FA can mean both, since FA is a term that shouldn't have the baggage and bullshit that's so often attached to it. An FA is someone who is interested in a fat partner. This covers the broad spectrum, I think, of interest, from preference (I just like it better) to what could be considered a sexuality (I just don't get aroused by thin partners) to fetish (fat partners get me SO HOT) to fixation (I'm sorry, I totally ignored everything going on just then because oh god fat).

Dude, sometimes you just type pure gold. This should be in a dictionary or something.
13 years

My problem with feederism

SensualDistender wrote:
I guess I look at this differently than a lot of folks. To me, getting fatter is like having sex. The longer it can be "drawn out" the better. It is absolutely the process which I find erotic... Not the result. Although I am not lucky enough to have a feeding partner, I envision such a relationship being a slow and gradual fattening process over many years, always making sure to leave enough "room to grow."

I think I like the sound of this idea.
13 years

What r u thinking right now?

NurseTokyo wrote:
That I'm sick of being everybody's back-up. Always the second choice, never the first.

I know right?

I still wish she'd come online though...

(yes that was what I was already thinking anyway)
13 years

Women's sumo wrestling?

Layla wrote:
I think bbw mud or jelly wrestling would be better

No mud, mud is gross, lets say chocolate instead, that way when they are tired out from all the wrestling they can just lick each other up for an energy boost! smiley

I've thought about this way too much...
13 years

Women's sumo wrestling?

Awesome, we should start our own league, its always been one of my favourite fantasies to be a Sumo Wrestler and to be celebrated by all for how fat I am. smiley
13 years

Childhood tv that...

I'm surprised Layla hasn't beat me to it, but there is a Felix the Cat episode that is good, there might be a few actually.

I kind of learnt that nearly EVERY cartoon has a "fat" episode so i'd watch a series eagerly awaiting that particular episode, rarely was I let down. smiley
13 years