Fat celebrity crushes

Lizzo is good fap material. Monique the comedian was great before she lost weight
2 years

Fat habits?

TheOneFancyHunter:
My roommate has gained weight over the past year and a half. I consistently get fast food and keep our place stocked with fatty snacks and sugary drinks. Should I feel guilty? I don’t want to negatively effect my friend.

How does she feel about it? Does she know about your gaining?
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Enessel85:
I really was starting to think I was the only one inhad a feeder that would play with my udders while I ate and it finally trained my body to get wet when I would eat now it's everytime I eat wish I could find that again

Admirer54321:
Oh no. This is ideal. Edge your feedee hard ... stimulate them heavily while or before eating... instant encouragement. A whole extra layer of gratification and desire.... train their brain... make them crave even HARDER

Interesting. some pavlovs dog stuff here
2 years

How big is your belly ?

is there a link to a test or something
2 years

Nc bbw swim party

Theres a BBW pool party in NC on September 2. There are not many opportunities for feeders and feedees to meet up in the south so lets all get together here.

www.eventbrite.com/e/carolina-curvy-swim-tickets-387253033247
2 years

Safe space for feedees--question

Are skinny fat admirers allowed in?
2 years

Favourite body part

Belly by far. I guess my name was something or a give away
2 years

Transgender and gaining

Awesome. Keep posting pictures and updates
2 years

A dissertation on feederism

I have not read the dissertation yet. I am glad someone in the academy is doing work on feederism. I believe it could provide a more positive view of our kink in the long run and also provide a great way for us to reflect on our community and selves. For this reason I would also love to see more work done on people with belly and vore fetishes.

Before reading this I am going ask a few questions going in.

1. Is the author connected to feederism in anyway? A feeder a feedee. Are they related to anyone involved in the kink. Are they fat.

2. Why did they chose this topic? Goes back to question number 1. Its a question of how objective they began writing this.

3. What kind of quantitative data will the be able to present?

4. Will the author attempt to correlate the kink to childhood trauma?

5. How much was drawn from secondary sources?

6. How can this work be furthered?
2 years