Babygirl and daddy

i really would love to to it and to have it done to me a bit but pampering a sweet cute girl and see her gain a few to poke it and point it out the he oh iw would get hot enough to eat myself a lot i guess -)
10 years

Female feeder

i would so love to see what happens to me with a nice sweeet female feeder or even one who is more forceful to push more food on me to see some chubby results ^^
10 years

Stoping the fetishe

That would be very interesting to me ;-)to see if i can stop the whole to much eating when given the opportunity by your gf to just overeate as often as possible smiley

hmmm.....i wonder how that would work out torn between staying in some sort of shape where not everyone can see you are gaining and you can still suck in your belly when necessary or if i would just give into her desires and ine ;-) hehe

we will see one day ^^ i hope ;-)
10 years

Stoping the fetishe

OnyxStar wrote:
It looks like from the previous posts (over the course of 2 years) you have asked the same question. That has to be frustrating. I always had trouble sticking around if I wanted to stop the urge. As I have said, its only temporary, I would eventually come back.

I looked at your profile again, how much weight did you lose? Did you like it when you were heavier? Why did you lose? If the answer is lost for somebody else, but you liked being bigger, it works the same way as when we say... Quit smoking for somebody... The success rate is very low if we really arent ready.

I know that it took me a long time to decide, and now Im all for gaining, but once I realized that there is nothing to be scared of... The game changed and I realized how pointless 10 or so years of ovethinking really was.
Everything we do, and maintain serves a purpose in our lives whether it be gratification, protection, whatever. Even my indecisiveness had its purpose, as I was really self conscious for a long time and wouldnt have taken criticism well. It kind of like being in high school, all most people think about is being popular. Eventually school ends, we get our own adult lives, and all of that junk we once believed and trouble we went through to be cool is pointless. ( I was never the popular type, until I changed myself to fit in... Bad mistake)
Its easier said than done, but I realized the phrase "just be yourself" is a lot more rewarding once its felt... Its much easier, you will probably be a lot happier.

I am. Thats just my experience. If we chose to be something we arent, just on the outside, even when it is good intentioned, and unintentional we kind of are either trying to fool ourselves, or others. It only works so long. I think I would have liked to hear that before I spent years trying to figure it out on my own. So I like to spread the word. I totally have a soft spot for those that are on the fence. Lol.
Anyway, your stats say, 6'1 and 160? You could easily get to 200 and only be a bit more solid. Why not give it a go? You would at least have some questions about yourself answered- or would have more of an idea of what you want. Then again, some things can take time. Just be happy.

Also, as far as dating goes, luckily my bf accepted me, but I still have this fear of him just saying that but being let down because I want to change my appearance. If I had just gained originally, I wouldnt have to worry about that. I would have attracted somebody who likes me as I am instead of a person that is attracted to the person I tried to be to fit in, I would have been able to save myself from a really nerve racking talk and fear of rejection.... Just something to think about...

Hi onyx Star you are really a thoughtful wise person it seems ^^

i hope your bf will not only go along with you but totally love your gains ;-) i couldn´t think about a relationship where your partner does not at least share your fetish a bit or enjoy you fullfilling yur dreams at least to some extent ......after realizing what turn you on so much .....
10 years

How fat will you be

I think those slow gaines are the sexiest to realize every change in chubbiness or even the feeling when touching your softer parts or realizing they touch something else accidentially ^^

i would be only very nice to to this with a girl together and feel everything full ^^
10 years

Submissive feeders?

Blimperella wrote:
I'm a very submissive feedee who would love to be strapped down and force fed five times a day while being told what a good piggy I am. I want to be told that I have no willpower and can't control what I eat. I want to be weighed every week and spanked hard for every pound that I gain. I want my feeder to pinch and shake my fat while berating me for letting myself go. I want to be forced to stop being a vegan and then teased mercilessly for it. I want to be forced to wear my clothes in public until they tear off my body in front of everyone while my feeder sighs and complains about what a chubby girlfriend he has.

Oh that was so hot somehow ^^???

nice to read ...:-)
10 years

Gender roles...

@Rebel_Rebel

I somehow love to be chased lol than at least if i think the girl is cute i know she want´s me and the chance of beeing rejected is lower ;-)

since i always had such a bad choice i finding somene who likes me as i like her .......

so i can totally understand the rejection thing ;-)
10 years

How fat will you be

Oh sorry how fat will I be ?.....hmmmmmm

i would say now the chances could be very good for getting over 100kg and maybe even reach 105 or so ......

even coming near to that number and feel of chubbiness by myself haha^^

the way I´m eating these days .....
10 years

How fat will you be

ohoh getting a little chubby here , too ...

about 95kg right now after this fattening easter feast ^^

i look quite chubby right now , for me my belly sticking now out always even when my belly is empty and I´m hungry ???

i guess now would be the baddest time to meet a nice female feeder this short before summer i doubt i can get back in shape with such a temptation ;-) on me ^^
10 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

The Littlest Tea Pot wrote:
First, this thread is the most beautiful thing ever.

One of my fantasies is to be stretched out and tied down. My lover (a dominant male) eats a piece of cake (or some dessert that's not ice-cream) off of my belly (at times, feeding me a bite).

Not a terribly kinky or sexy fantasy, but I think it would be incredibly intimate.

Cheers smiley

mhmm that sounds deliscious ^^ and sure you have to help a little bit if it is to much for me alone ......and eat something to get the rward if not that was the best reward you can get anyway ^^
10 years