Joker1213

Okay... he sent in three emails about it.

In the first one he just says 'i was born oct 15 1999'

In the second one... well on FF he's got a profile photo of a black girl up. But then he sends in an Indiana license with a white guy with a birthdate of 12/28/1987, taken from Buzzfeed.

And in the third email, he sent in a sample license from Texas of someone born on 03/05/1991 😐

I'm going to ask him what he's playing at. I'm thinking he is indeed underage.

Hi Joker1213,

Currently you have sent us 3 emails. In the first one you have said 'i was born oct 15 1999'. In the second one, on FF you have a profile photo of a black girl up, but you have sent in a license from Indiana with a white guy with a birthdate of 12/28/1987. And in the third email, you have sent in a sample license from Texas(not a real license, it clearly has 'sample' written on it, twice) of someone born on 03/05/1991. Unfortunately we're not sure exactly what age or identity you are trying to say that you are.

Kind regards,
FF Moderation Team

Also emailed him telling him we know that one of the licenses is a photo from Buzzfeed.

He'd also come back as Joker1214, but Squish banned it.

Joker1214 9 hours
108.228.153.45, 2021.fioretti.j@scsrockets.org
6 years

Doughyboy073

Can someone help me?

The other day I got an email saying I got extreme with a moderator but I think my account may have been hacked. I just wish to discuss this issue further, please do not block this IP address too because I wish to talk about this because what was said was not my words.

lol. He's made a new profile too:

Doughyboy99 4 hours
98.124.5.86, Zakkypoo073@gmail.com

name: Doughyboy99
about me: Just a big buy getting bigger. My goal is 500 could use some help in anyway I'm willing to give out my snapchat just ask first.
music: Everything
books: Stephen King
cars: Off White GTO
fashions: I like thongs preferably ones that I've outgrown
food: Everything
tv shows: Futurama
looking for: Feeder

He hasn't put any begging stuff on there. I'll only spare him because a- he's found a way to come back with a new IP which means he can repeat that if we ban him again, b- he hasn't attacked Squish again (or anyone else) and c- he hasn't started begging openly on his profile again. Banning him might set off another psychotic rage so if he behaves and keeps his mouth shut that solves some of the problem. If he starts causing problems again for anyone I won't be 'forgiving' a second time though.
6 years

Joker1213

Done. I've given them a warning over their conduct and ordered them to respect peoples wishes when they don't want to talk to him, and I've given them time off plus an age check.

Hi Joker1213,

It was brought to our attention today that you were repeatedly opening up private chats with other members even after they were telling you no, including a site admin. This is inappropriate and we ask that you please respect a person's wishes when they ask you to not chat with them, otherwise it is a form of harassment. No means no. We were also informed that you were repeatedly asking a member for nudes and pics even after they refused and told you to leave them alone. Please respect their wishes and do not harass them any further.

Also unfortunately, some members have reported that you may have not have met our eighteen year old minimum age requirement at registration, so your account has been suspended for one week.

In order to retain your membership, please forward photographic proof of your age to us at team@fantasyfeeder.com by October 5th 2018 (one week from now). This may be a copy of any valid legal document, such as a driver's license or passport - and doesn't need to show all your details at all, just your Date Of Birth with your photo, other personal details may be covered up.

If you do not provide valid proof of age by the date above, then your account may be suspended.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules
'respect others
Please be courteous and respectful to other members at all times. Do not post anything that is rude, insulting or offensive and don't be deliberately antagonistic. Avoid posting in all CAPITALS or all bold letters as this can be interpreted as aggressive behaviour'
'no spam
Please do not spam or send out mass mailings through any channel (including emails, private messaging, or through use of the chat or forums), even if you think you have a justifiable reason. If you think you need to contact other members on mass then please speak to a moderator.'

Kind regards,
FF Moderation Team
6 years

Doughyboy073

He just came back as DoughyBoy73, banned it.

DoughyBoy73 6 mins
142.155.14.133, Ricks181965@gmail.com

That's cool I have 2 accounts now so you can't stop me

Hahaha.

Edit: Keeps harassing Squish, banned it again:

you can't stop me
I have 10 different accounts goodluck finding them all here is a hint I have some accounts that aren't a man as the picture

re: you can't stop me
I can keep coming back with a new account or an old account that you don't know. I will keep spamming you and spamming you

re: you can't stop me
Unsuspend my good account because I did change it like you asked you suspended me for the PayPal thing and I did listen

And another:

DoughBoy13 6 mins
142.155.14.133, Blackdice073@gmail.com

And another:

Bigbongbrian 10 mins
142.155.14.133, Bigbongbrian@gmail.com

I've perma-IP banned him, enough of this. He's completely out of control and completely refusing to obey site rules to the point of repeatedly attempting to harass a site moderator with slurs to get back on, and telling her he won't stop. The guy's gone completely psychotic.

Help
I tried to ask your moderator Squishy a question about another member and she suspended my account.

Yeah that's not what happened. Get lost.
6 years

Doughyboy073

name: DoughyBoy073
about me: I have had this fetish since I was like 10 and probably younger. I love to eat and cuddle.

I would absolutely accept help and encouragement from anyone who wants to.

Ask me for my PayPal if you're interested in helping out.

P.S. Fuck you Squish. You like fucking abusing your power because you think you're so fucking smart? You're not fucking, you're just a useless, retarded, braindead fucking admin who can't get their thumb out of their own ass. You're a fucking cunt ass bitch you fucking dyke.
music: Anything really
books: Stephen King
cars: El Camino
fashions: I don't know fashion
food: Anything that's not green
tv shows: TWD, Breaking Bad, Preacher
looking for: I'm lookimg for a someone to love and cuddle. Being well fed doesn't hurt either.

Lovely. One week off. Considering making him not welcome back. He's only 19 years old and he already has a bright future ahead of him, clearly.

Hi DoughyBoy073,

It has been brought to our attention that your profile included a PayPal link, which is not permitted under FF site rules and was removed by a site moderator as standard with any member who posts it, and who informed you about it. Instead you responded to them with extreme hostility including the following:

'I see you're a fucking cuck ass little bitch'
'Whatever I'll change it and tonight I'll just put in back on'
'Change my fucking profile back you fucking piece of shit'
'Give me back my profile I see that you've opened up my messages so don't even try to pretend you haven't'
'Give me my fucking profile back you bitch'

The admin was in the process of restoring your profile, however you changed your profile to this:

'Ask me for my PayPal if you're interested in helping out.

P.S. Fuck you Squish. You like fucking abusing your power because you think you're so fucking smart? You're not fucking, you're just a useless, retarded, braindead fucking admin who can't get their thumb out of their own ass. You're a fucking cunt ass bitch you fucking dyke.'

This is completely inappropriate behaviour and language, and unfortunately as a result your account has now been suspended for one week. Upon your return, please avoid this behavior in order to promote a more harmonious browsing atmosphere, or it may result in more severe suspensions. Please also remember to give the site admin time to restore your profile in such a case as well.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules
'respect others
Please be courteous and respectful to other members at all times. Do not post anything that is rude, insulting or offensive and don't be deliberately antagonistic. Avoid posting in all CAPITALS or all bold letters as this can be interpreted as aggressive behaviour.'

'respect moderators
Moderators are here for the benefit of the website as a whole. They have the final say over disputes and if they ask you to do (or not do) something please respect their wishes. This includes refraining from publicly arguing or debating the issue.'

'giving and receiving gifts
It's nice to both give and receive gifts, perhaps as an appreciation for uploaded content or food to help you on your weight gain journey. However no one wants to be pestered with unwanted soliciting or begging for gifts, so to prevent this and distinguish gift giving from commercial use please ensure the following:

-There is no exchange of money from one person to another
-Wish lists and similar are kept to profiles only
-Requests for gifts are kept to private areas only, such as messages or chat
-Other members are not annoyed with excessive nagging or begging'

Kind regards,
FF Moderation Team
6 years

Sdgetfat vikigain

sdgetfat 8 years
94.15.100.227, sdgetfat@hotmail.co.uk
jsdcs07 13 years
94.15.100.227, jsdcs07@hotmail.co.uk

No worries, I've given sdgetfat a week off and emailed her to provide valid proof of identity. If she doesn't (and I doubt she will), she won't be coming back, and jsdcs07 will get a punishment for uploading an alt account with stolen photos.
6 years

Biggpiggy23

hiccupx has now banned her account for 3 months for her conduct, she'll be perma banned if she continues it again after coming back.

Edit:
Subject: Account

Hello,

I'm not sure why my account has me logged out again when I was fine for the
past couple days. I've had nobody contact me about anything.

Thanks!

Hi BiggPiggy23,

We have suspended your Fantasy Feeder account for 3 months following repeated complaints that the account was being used to lure members onto chat applications in order to solicit money from them. This breaks our rule about non-commercial use only. For more information you can see our website rules at fantsayfeeder.com/about/rules.

Yours faithfully,
Hiccupx
(Fantasy Feeder Team)

So are you saying that all I did was ask for others to message me on Kik because I was limited to 5 looks/messages a day was wrong?
I'm not sure how it was wrong if I just wanted people to message me, and I know it's not just me that does it.

Playing innocent I see. -shrugs-
6 years

What movies have you watched recently?

Thor, and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
6 years