How to be a feeder

fatchance:
Tell us more, what kind of feeder do you want her to be?

Encourager
Gentle Feeder
Assertive Feeder
or?

Do you want her to just encourage you or to make sure you are stuffed whenever possible and become very fat?

Do you want her to offer you a second and third helping, or cuff you to the chair and stick a funnel in your mouth?

Bound to chair, with funnel. If only there was someone....
5 years

Huge ass

Lyonheart:
Am i the only one who want to grow a huge ass?

No, your not the only one.
5 years

Moobs

MikeTheDudeV2:
I can confirm, if you keep getting fatter eventually your moobs begin to runneth over and bloat out.

When does some form of support help? I'm curious as to what these feminized by fat men wear and when?
5 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Do we even have any evil feeders on here? Looking for RL in NOVA.
5 years

Kilts

nofbar:
Do any of you fat guys have kilts? Where did you get them? I'll need one in a few months and most of the places I'm looking at don't make them in my size. According to how kilts are sized, I need one around 56" to 60".

Please post when you find out, I might be interested as well.

You might try a RenFair. I've seen a few people wearing them there.
Maybe one of the shops make them
5 years

Home and bed bound.

At what point, do you just stop trying to find clothes that fit?
5 years

Since of pride after fatttening someone.

SahX:
You meant, "sense of pride" ?

Certainly. As a feeder, an encourager, a careraker, an enabler and a trickster, I'd oftentimes like to see the ensuing results of a mutual effort. It's totally normal.

Yes, "Sense" of pride. Thanks for the correction.
5 years

Anyone like girl scout cookies? + favorite cookie?

ShakesSphere:
My girlfriend brought home a box of every kind. I love them all, except thin mints which are my girlfriend's favorite to I save them for her. Final score 8 boxes of cookies for me and two for her.

Sounds like she knows your weakness, and what to fatten you with.
5 years

Since of pride after fatttening someone.

TheWhipHand:
Absolutely. I've always felt very proud of all the changes made to Butterball's life since I've fattened him up. Now he does it himself, essentially, but it's always wonderful to watch someone and their habits change so dramatically

Bigfatbellyfan:
It's a great joy to see the little changes as time progresses. My wonderful woman has a different shape about her, with all parts being different amounts of bigger and soft fat squishing into clothes differently.
She makes it a point to tell me when and how hungry she is, as well as, how stuffed/bloated she has made herself. No longer holds back burps when alone together.
Oooh and as of late it's become clear to her how much I enjoy her "throwing her weight around".

"Throwing her weight around"

How so?
5 years

So how about that black hole?

For those who aren't aware, scientists have just released the first-ever picture taken of a black hole.
While it may be blurry, it still remains our first step into the cosmic enigma that is the black hole, and it's a massive leap in the realm of astronomy!

What boggles my mind, is the light took 53 million years to reach us here on earth. Who knows what has happened to the blackhole in that time???
5 years