Choose wisely

1. Get to my goal instantly (260, at my height 5' 6"smiley with my current wardrobe in sizes to match. Though I do like seeing my belly hang over my belt.

2. Stay healthy and fit at that weight.

3. Always hungry and being able to stay fat or even get fatter.
9 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Something I always fantasize about Is
some day I would love to get so turned on while eating that I spontaneously 💦💦💦 Really! It's a fantasy of mine to have to get up with a hot slimy mess in my👖
9 years

Making a 3d model of your body!

That's fun. smiley I'm not ashamed to say I got a boner when I saw how I would look that fat. smiley
9 years

What have contributed the most to your weight

Inactivity and food. I haven't worked out in a long time, and I like to eat.
9 years

Struggling to gain

Gainer shakes with whole milk, peanut butter, heavy cream, banana, ice cream (even the cheap stuff will do).

Pasta, ramen noodles, rice, potatoes, bagels, and other cheap starches.
9 years

Excuses for overeating

"Wasting food is a sin".
9 years

Anyone have trouble stopping or slowing down?

I freely admit that I think about dropping the weight. Mostly because I'm tired of hearing my pain specialist (lumbar fusion almost 2 years ago, still hurtin' ) point to my belly and say "that's not helping". Grrrr....

But I love seeing myself outgrow my clothes, seeing that short fat man in the mirror, and walk around proudly rocking my growing belly. I finally started getting a little bit of a jiggle. smiley

Oddly, my regular doctor doesn't say anything about my weight; my blood work, blood pressure and everything are perfect. If they weren't that would be the only real reason I'd lose the weight.

I don't think I'd know how to diet anymore, anyway. I think I've reached the point of no return psychologically and physically. I just wish I was gaining faster.
9 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Joned78:
Trousers no longer sit round my belly always slip so they sit under my growing belly


Just a side note, I can't believe how I've gotten to love that. If I can, I pull my belt one hole tighter. It pushes my belly fat up and over the belt. It's actually comfortable because my shirts stay tucked in. Once my pants find their "sweet spot" they stay there. So many benefits to being fat, dontchoo agree? smiley
9 years

Your gain

In the beginning it was both because I wavered. There were times I was appalled at my appearance, at other times I got turned on. It's finally settled down into liking how I look and getting turned on.

I remember one late Sunday afternoon going to Walmart in a panic because pants I was going to wear to work that week didn't fit. I got a couple of the cheapest crappiest pants I could find only because they fit. The fact that these were cheap-ass Walmart shit did nothing to make me feel better about myself. Lol
9 years

Surviving summers heat for the disadvantaged (fat)

I am always warm. I have a small fan in my work cubicle. Like chubbynate said, as I'm gaining I sweat more. I even sweat at night in bed. It's so bad at times we've had to change the sheets at 2 am. I keep a bath towel on my pillow, and usually wear a heavy t shirt to bed. Better to change the t shirt than the sheets.

I shave my head which makes the sweating more noticeable. It's quite embarrassing to have to leave somewhere or have someone hand you paper towels. I sweat like the proverbial whore in church.

I had a regular check up and blood work with my doctor, everything is fine. I know that being overweight and out of shape can make it worse. But he didn't say anything about that. Since I'm not going to lose weight, and want to get fatter, I guess I'll have to live with it. :-/
9 years