Fetlife anyone?

yeah I'm on under the same name...like here,go for long periods without even logging on and then get interested againsmiley
12 years

Going on a plane

quintessence wrote:
The website is seatguru.com.

I have a very large friend (500+ lbs) who only flies Southwest. She pays for two seats right off and gets a refund if the flight isn't full. She says they handle the whole thing matter-of-factly and that she gets her refund back pretty quickly.

I was very nervous the last time I flew. I was about 430 lbs. and I bought two seats. I pre-boarded and asked the flight attendant as I went by for a seat belt extender. Most didn't blink an eye. All in all it was pretty okay and not nearly as traumatic as I had made it out to be.

I would never fly without buying two seats; a different friend of mine had the person in the seat next to her cause a huge fuss and ask for a different seat in front of the whole plane. I'd rather avoid something like that if I could.

I bet it won't be as hard as you're fearing. Good luck! smiley
yeah,seatguru.com...remember now lol
12 years

Going on a plane

loulou02 wrote:
Something iv put off for quite a while now but its getting a bit unavoidable.
Can people tell me how bad it is re fitting in chairs ect.
Wouldnt say iv got to the point where i cant yet but the cinema seats are definately getting more snug smiley
A lot depends on the airline and also the age of the plane (flew BA to Italy in the summer and the seats were tiny)..my brother flew Virgin to the US and the seats were small and internally to Vegas on a newer plane and the seats were wider.
Suggest that you ask explicitly when you book and get any promise from the airline in writing in advance.Can't remember the name of it now,but there is a website that gives the seat measurements for different planes/airlines..google airline plane seat size or similar and I'm sure it'll come upsmiley
12 years

Who would you like to meet?

Yeah,told you there'd be more lol!
SugarBeauty
Hersheysgirl92
smiley
12 years

Who would you like to meet?

As soon as I've done this,I'll think of others!But here goes anyway:
KattyFeeder
Tinkerbelly
HeavenlyHips
Cupkake
AbbieYoung00
PurpleSneakers
MizzPuss
GainingGoddess
AmberBombshell
smiley
12 years

Discouraged

Cupkake wrote:
This was helpful for me as well :-)
Me toosmiley
12 years

Six pounds away from 368..sad?

It's something most of us go through,irrespective of size.You seem a nice person and you're beautiful..it'll happen when you least expect itsmileyxx
12 years

Childfree?

randomlancila wrote:
The whole argument of most people who say they don't want kids will change their mind' is completely incorrect. And I think it's unfair for anyone to assume that what someone else wants to do with their body and their life is invalid or that they'll 'change their mind' in the future.

I don't forsee myself having children. I think most childfree marriages (intentionally childfree, I mean, not ones in which there is a struggle to conceive) tend to be stronger and last longer. I don't think many people realize just how much having children impedes your life and affects your ability to do the things you want to do.

I want to travel. I want to learn. I want to explore, I want to educate. I don't want children slowing me down.
Me toosmiley
12 years

Girls who like gay sex (man on man)

Would love to have a woman watch as I have gay sex..knowing that she was turned on by it,would just make the experience even bettersmiley
12 years