Story datelines

Hi spoop skerry,

Thank you so much for your suggestion for the story section, we will take that into consideration for the next update.

Take care!
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Beware of fakers

The Ultimate 1992:
I had one faker message me yesterday, a 20 year old Asian woman from California USA who sent me a message on Fantasy Feeder asking me to message her on kick and gain weight with her.

So I explained to her that I'm in a relationship with a man and that we're both Bi and like to have eating contests and be fat and stuff thinking she just wanted to talk about being fat and have a laugh and maybe send a few belly pics.

Then the Payco messages started when she said "this is fake you keep making the same mistake" I said "what are you talking about" and she said "I need you to send me money so I can reach 400 lbs" I said "no I don't send money to anyone, no one ever sends me money to get fatter I work and pay for everything myself like everyone else dose" then she said

"I've been scammed and lied too I need someone true" I said "I've already given you top advice on how to get fatter, that's true enough I'm not doing it for you you can work like everyone has too" and she said "I've got a mental illness that means I can't work and I've lost my parents" at that moment I told her to *** and she was blocked and forgotten she was.

If you have not done so, can you please issue an abuse report about this member so we can look into their site activity. Thanks you.

c00kie
FF Team
2 years