What are you wearing? what's your fav item of clothing?

johnxyz:

nofbar:
Would maternity jeans be out of the question for wearing in public?

Yes.
6 years

What are you wearing? what's your fav item of clothing?

I like maternity dresses. But since I am a straight male, I would never wear them in public. But they fit my shape the best.
6 years

Do you speak openly about your fetish with anyone?

Anyone who knows me, knows I like larger women. However, I don't mention that I like to see women gain. Preferences are for sharing, fetishes are not.
6 years

How do you continue an online conversation?

I find if I have a lot in common with someone, I can talk night after night. If not, I usually just chat with someone once, and then run out of things to say.
6 years

Besides his or her birthday suit....

Sloppy loose clothes. That allow for additional gaining.
6 years

I need help

The very vast majority of people are not feedees. We get used to it on here, but real feedees are rare. However, there is not a true distinction between feedee and foodee. She may not be gaining on purpose as a feedee, but she may enjoy food so much, that she does not mind gaining. You can become friends with her, and then ask some questions which will lead to an answer.
6 years

Can fat become trendy some day?

Not as long as obesity researchers come up with outrageous things to stay employed
6 years

Wife has gained 30 pounds but..

I read the chance of someone losing all the weight and keeping it off is 1 in 177. The chance of her yoyo dieting and becoming larger than she is now is much greater. The main problem is dealing with someone who does not like what they look like.
6 years

Fat in all the wrong places

There's no right or wrong place to be fat. The clothes manufacturers have a hard time because, unlike thin people, people at the same weight can be built totally differently.
6 years

Not into the whole 'pig' thing?

I just don't understand. I love women who are large, so why would I want to sit here and insult them? I also like redheads. Would it sit here and insult all of the redheads? Of course not.
6 years