Your kinkiest fantasy

sarahbearroar wrote:
I've always wanted to be tied and blindfolded, force-fed and used as a sex toy..

hmm that sounds liek something i would love to do hehe ^^
10 years

Favorite piece of clothing?

Blue jeans
one nice button down shirt in blue and with stripes form quicksilver oh i like this brand very much ....

grey shirts white shirts with nice symbols or pics on it
10 years

What game are you playing?

Sid Meyer´s Anno2070

X-Com Enemy Unknown

Sometimes world of Tanks

Or star trek online

and Candy Crush my favorite replacement for tetris ^^
10 years

I secretly have the hots for..

oh they are both cool hehe

but i doubt you get them gaining weight at least you propose a role to them getting much money for it ^^
10 years

Enie van de Meiklokjes^^

I bet not many will know her despite some germans maybe but she is so cute so nicely dressed allways like a sexy houswife form the 60´s and I assume that seeing her get more chubby over the years and slim back down that she is at least a foodie if not a realy sexy sweet female feeder ^^

would love to meet her and eat her deliscious food as she has many recipes and even a cooking site .....

And she is such a lovely beeing so a live and nice smiling always and this typical grin in the eyes ^^hehe
10 years

Dark chocolate gaining

hmm dark chocolate hihi

no not for me i´m a sweet one

but that´s not a bad thing as we won´t steal each others colories away lol

(^^mhmm....buuuuut if i had to prevent a girl from getting to chubby i guess i would even eat dark chocolate for her ^^)
10 years

Pigging out sociallly

PawsButton wrote:
Don't forget: any time people go out to dinner, they're always looking for someone else to order dessert so they feel "allowed" to. It might as well be you. smiley

Oh yeah never thought about that possibility ...mhm.....

I will try that next time if i have a date ^^ .......and maybe end up eating half of her dessert :-) haha
10 years

Gender roles...

Oh what an interesting and comlicated thing .....

So first time i was 14 or so i was chased by a girl at a holiday camp and since i didn´t knew what to do or tell her how : that i don´t want to kiss her or like her i just hid from her to not tell her my number or adress .....

oki that´s said.....

it´s very much a compliment to be chased by a girl .......but i only can cope with it if i really feel something for her .....or find her cute or interesting whatever :-)

On the other hand all the girls, despite my first gf, whom i found attractive or very sweet and loveable and made an attempt i was never successfull .......or rarely

But what i would never to is to compete with someone for a girl ......

since i somehow think there is some thing a s fate or destiny if she really likes you she won´t let two pll chase her .....

But i loved to be once chased by a girl i ould find sweet or laveable ....that a major compliment i think .....although she should give me the chance afterwards to prove my strong feelings for her so we are both sure everyone wants the other .....badly ^^

What i fear mostly in this chasing thing and not letting it develop just naturally ..is:

That either i love her more or she me and i can´t give back or she thinks i do but deep down i know i would do lot more surprises or special things for a girl i really love ???

that really drives me mad sometimes .....

Cause it happens that after some time i would give into temptation if a girl chased me ;-) and maybe deep down i know from the beginning that i wouldn´be able to give 100% as it would be with another girl i really fell for ......or fell for 100% ^^

don´t know if that was understandable to you all but if any questions arrived ....

just ask me ^^
10 years

oh yes benedict cumberbatch is cool i liked him very much in sherlock holmes .....

but since i´m into girls i really loved the sweet little doctor from stargat atlantis

wait....

it´s Jewel Staite aka Dr. Keller she looks so cute and always behaves very cute ^^(and she is smart and a bit shy) but she could use some more dinner invitations^^ though

aaaaaand wow how could i nearly forget about this amazing doctor´s girl ^^

what Doctor you ask??

There is only one real doctor for me :-))))

this cute strong lovely cute redhead Karen Gillan .....

if she would find me attractive and sympathic i would marry her right away :-)
10 years

Boobs?

i think shape is more important to me than how big they are ^^

and if a girl gains a few ^^they maybe get a little bigger ^^

and i really have no clue about sizes in the boob area ...is that so bad ??? ;-)

if i had to buy a bra or clothes for a gf or nice friend i just would follow my instincts and natural sense for isze form and look by comparing her to the sure femine seller in the shop ^^
10 years