Has anyone else found themselves increasing their goal weight once you reach it?

First it was 200 pounds. Then 300 pounds. Now at just over 300 pounds, I'm aiming for 400 pounds and beyond. Maybe I'll stop at 550 or maybe go for 600+.
5 years

If you could have the body of any gainer

I too would like to have a body like Taytay, but even fatter.
5 years

Communists and other leftists ?

MooCowCrush:
Fuck you fags

Baba Yaga:
Your autism is showing.

Let's avoid using that term as an insult.
5 years

ccwolf60:
Go to the right see the light, stay away from the left drag you down into the ditch.

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:
Be gone you right winger!

ccwolf60:
never we are here for ever .smiley

Startnew:
yeah right, I wonder How is it possible? Think about all' the mess 2 Bush, 1 Reagan and 1 Trump have done. How come there are still people out there who still vote Republican

nofbar:
Perhaps your world model is wrong.

GrowingLoveHandles:
How? Specifics?

When you see that there are a lot of people voting Republican despite your deduction that nobody should do so, that's a clue that you probably don't have a clear picture of things.
5 years

ccwolf60:
Go to the right see the light, stay away from the left drag you down into the ditch.

Its Bubba Jay:
Are you a republican?

ccwolf60:
yup smiley

Its Bubba Jay:
Be gone you right winger!

ccwolf60:
never we are here for ever .smiley

Startnew:
yeah right, I wonder How is it possible? Think about all' the mess 2 Bush, 1 Reagan and 1 Trump have done. How come there are still people out there who still vote Republican

Perhaps your world model is wrong.
5 years

First try of heavy whipping cream, my thoughts so far

Hammertime44:
I�m doing a pint before bed every night. I empty two tables spoons with out and squirt some Hershey�s Chocolate syrup in there and give it a shake and drink. I always take two lactade pills with it to help. Always does the trick. Previously I had issues being too full to drink a whole pint, but did research and found apetamin at a local store. I give you all a fair warning. It�s makes you so soooooooooo hungry and you never feel full. So I take 10ml in the morning and 10ml at night before dinner. The past three days I�ve had 5800 to 6000 calories including the heavy cream. Since on it I�ve been able to down a pint no issues. Had to chug it last night before my gf came downstairs so I drank a pint in two big chugs. I felt and looked like a cream filled donut lolol

boundandfeed:
This is how I prepare mine, right in the container. It likes to stick to the insides of containers, and I feel like I'm wasting that small amount and we can not have that! Hehe.

To get that last bit clinging to the sides of tge container, add some milk and give it a shake.
5 years

Does anybody huge, feel too thin?

I'm around 310-320 and feel like this all the time.
5 years

Heavy-duty lawn chairs

nofbar:
Very nice. I also see a 1000 pound capacity chair there too.

Kuchen:
Hey. They do. Future goals. ^_~

Indeed!
5 years

Heavy-duty lawn chairs

beerbelly:
I have one of these and they are great, 400 pound rating.

www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass-pro-shops-big-outdoorsman-lounger-chair

Kuchen:
Basspro is a good bet. Sheels also carries solid chair for big bodies. We have one of these and it has held up on many water adventures. destinationxl.com/mens-big-and-tall-store/beach/500-lb-capacity-heavy-duty-portable-chair/cat70098/X2399

Very nice. I also see a 1000 pound capacity chair there too.
5 years