Accents

Lizziedoodle2010 wrote:
aw man...I LOVE accents. ANY and ALL. I happen to have a ridiculously thick southern accent.
Thick southern accents drive me wildsmiley
12 years

Five foods you cant...

If it's a generic list:
Pasta
Cheese
Bread
Chocolate
Nuts
For actual dishes:
Roast beef,Yorkshire puddings,roast potatoes,two veg and gravy;
Fish and Chips;
Lasagne;
Lemon meringue pie;
Blue stilton cheese and biscuits.
smileysmileysmiley
12 years

The great big fat debate

I don't say I agree with this policy and I would love to see positive images of very large women and men.However,although we on here are all 'happy fatties'generally speaking,remember that,among fat people,we are probably the minority.A lot of fat people are,for a variety of reasons,negative about themselves and desperately want to lose weight/appear slimmer.They won't be attracted to the clothes if they are modelled by very large people,or,at least,that is the perception and the retailers are simply reflecting that.
Well,that's my theory,but it could be rubbish!lolsmiley
12 years

Favourite thing on toast?

Cheeeeeeese!You know,'cheese on toast'?!Dash of Lea&Perrins (appreciate that might baffle non UK people..google it lol)mmmmmmmmm,'delish,happy days'as Jamie would say!smiley
12 years

Favourite thing on toast?

pipski big pants wrote:
can i just have a full english please xsmiley
Oh please dosmiley...and why stop at one?!smileylolx
12 years

**fake pay site recruiters**

Think anyone who gets something like this should run it by the admins first.Ruby's advice is spot on..check out the website first.As a lawyer,it's kind of part of my DNA now that 'you can never be TOO careful'..kind of makes life a little dull,but you really can't I'm sorry to saysmiley
12 years

Is it bad for a thin girl?

scrambledegg wrote:
thinkittyfeedu wrote:
scrambledegg wrote:
thinkittyfeedu wrote:
Im actually quite obsessed with keeping myself thin but what a huge, soft teddy bear of a man next to me in bed. Its good to know im not alone.

Just a shame there are so few of you, and the ones I do know are all in the USA! smiley

We can travel silly, in fact I would rather travel away from here forever.

Get on a plane to London! smiley
And then head north for Yorksmiley
12 years

Love/hate fat

Absolutelysmiley
I love fat on myself and others..love the look and feel of it.I love good food and eating and love laziness and luxury and over-indulgencesmileyIt turns me on like nothing else too,so clearly a sexual element.
However,at times in 'real life',you want to 'fit in'and the anti-fat attitude prevalent generally means that socially and professionally,I sometimes wish I was slim again.Would help if I had other fat people around me,rather than friends who are always talking about slimming and gyms etc.Also,sweating profusely in warm weather and struggling with some everyday physical tasks is more than annoying at times.
But I will never go back;on balance,fat wins every time for mesmiley
12 years